Hello MLB cappers

Mr Baseball

Pretty much a regular
Hey everyone, just new to the forum....Pitcher's and Catchers report this week, so spring is right around the corner. With that comes MLB betting!!

Just wanted to say hey to everyone, and introduce myself to the forum. I hope I can contribute to the site. I consider myself more than an amateur gambler, but I am not a professional (who really is?) I love baseball and no the players/teams inside and out. I have been very successful over the last 7 seasons of gambling baseball, and am just looking for some people to bounce my ideas off of and the fun of a gambling forum.

I don't play systems, rather I just play games that I believe are profitable and contain value (nothing is a lock). I love to take into effect weather, stadium, hot/cold streaks, injuries, managerial styles, underrated/overrated players, etc. into all my plays.

Starting very soon, I will be releasing team previews (from a gamblers perspective) on what to look for on every team this season and review some off season moves.

Hopefully we can all have a great and profitable season! :cheers:

Thanks...I hope my previews can help out...I will appreciate any extra insight on those too. I know there are some people who know their personal teams inside and out.

Not a SPASH guy myself...but I am from the land of the Badger! I am a true Brew Crew fan though, had a blast last year!

as long as you aren't from fond du lac .......

welcome and good luck .. look forward to your previews

Thanks fellas...

Not a Fondy guy, but been through there a few times...can't wait for baseball season!

I do...not from Point originally, moved up here a couple years ago. Nice town, can't beat the ice fishing to pass time before baseball season!

hey mr baseball!

good to have you.

see youve got a personalized avatar, signature, and everything. can i order a pair of personalized boxers too? excited to see you start posting.

what teams are you looking at riding and think are going to present value early on in the season?

hey mr baseball!

good to have you.

see youve got a personalized avatar, signature, and everything. can i order a pair of personalized boxers too? excited to see you start posting.

what teams are you looking at riding and think are going to present value early on in the season?

Boxers are on backorder right now due to the high demand :36_11_6:

I will probably elude to most of my early faves and teams/players to watch for in each of my team previews, then probably release one all encompassing season preview of who I like.

I can't really say too much right now as I have to see what the books are thinking exactly (although I have a good idea) based on team win totals.

Speaking of that maybe we can have a win totals guess thread for fun. But anyway...if I had to give you 3 'play-ons' right now along with 3 'fades' for early on based on betting value I would say..

Play-on Tigers, Indians, Braves

Fade Blue Jays, White Sox, Astros

:shake:

fair enough dude, like you said pitchers and catchers aint even out yet.

im looking at riding seattle, but theyre a very young team and its really going to be a crapshoot backing them.
probably will be looking more at 1st 5 wagers with them because as of right now they really dont have an established closer or setup man to hold it down with putz gone.
also, wouldnt be surprised to see rowland-smith moved into the starting rotation at some point if washburn's age starts to show.

hellman is a gas can and i hated that fucker when he was on the mets.
if he comes in for relief in any of the games we have money on, we're sure to be moosed.

also looking to fade CC, but thats all i have so far.
agree with the indians too, seems a lot of people are high on them to rebound this year, wood should help give that pen some consistency.

I think the Mariners could be the high-risk/high-reward winners this year. They could have a very solid rotation (especially if my boy Morrow pans out). But so many young holes and Q's in that line up makes them hard to back. Hopefully they will have some value, especially considering the problems last year.

I will say though Jack Z was a great pickup and he knows how to build a franchise!

Heilman was traded to the cubs so he's my ulcer now

shit, youre right!

the mariners signed him on january 20th, and shipped his ass away 8 days later

:36_11_6:

good luck with him bro, guy is a straight gas can, shouldnt even be pitching in the majors.

Nice another guy from Wisconsin. Welcome aboard man. Go Brewers although theyre pitching staff looks to be in a huge amount of trouble

Back