Hello Forum!

Fred57

The Star of Nightmare on Elm Street
Been busy doing summer stuff. I've come to realize that baseball is not my best betting sport. I'm 50/50 at best, up and down, over and over again. I will post some plays from time to time but will be doing mostly fb and bb with some soccer plays. GL!!

Been busy doing summer stuff. I've come to realize that baseball is not my best betting sport. I'm 50/50 at best, up and down, over and over again. I will post some plays from time to time but will be doing mostly fb and bb with some soccer plays. GL!!
Welcome back

Playing Cin India to score a run +105 today.
Others I will be playing today
Yaz SF
Sea Rodriquez
A's Butler
I usually play these 1+ HRR at BET365
Leans Hou over 9, SF ml. GL!!

Butler been on , 🔥 , I been on few A’s this series but I’m a tad more nervous today vs woo. Think this one could be really low scoring thru 1st 5/6 innings, gl

Butler been on , 🔥 , I been on few A’s this series but I’m a tad more nervous today vs woo. Think this one could be really low scoring thru 1st 5/6 innings, gl
Butler has been money along with Churio, Goldschmit and Carroll. I want to play Adames next game hitless 3 str8. Been staying with hot hitters until there not. Butler is 0-5 with 2 K's and a walk against Woo. Will see who stays hot. Schwarber has been another gem with HRs. Hope the season has been good for you and agree, low scoring early. GL!! 2dB.

Batters I'm playing today.
Swanson 2+ HRR
The rest depends on line-ups. Won't be around so listing now.
Rooker R & HRR
Churio 1+ HRR
Carroll 1+ HRR
B Lowe 1+ HRR
Yesterday Batters 3-1, leans 1-1 GL!!

3-1 one day 2-3 the next. Today's batters for me are.....
Butler, Rooker, Alvarez, K. Marte, Vientos. I'll mix and match these with different bets. HRR, R, H. GL!!

3-2 with batters yesterday. NFL is back so not much today.
Henderson H, R, 2+HRR
Jimerez 1+ HRR
Swanson HR, H, 2+HRR GL!!

Batters did okay yesterday. Swanson missed the HR and Henderson missed the R, but both hit 2+HRR and Hits. Looking to see if anyone fits today. GL!!

Back