Heisman Watch Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
A thread to propose and discuss worthy Heisman candidates and to gush over their performances every week. Any early guesses on who we talk about come Winter?

I really like Jake Browning

Did you mean to post that in the "bold predictions" thread?

Also, with all due respect, I don't think that Auburn beats Alabama, even if y'all try to cheat again by not cutting the grass sufficiently and wearing longer spikes:boxing:

After the games yesterday, pretty sure Flowers cannot make it with that offensive line.

I will go with Lamar Jackson. Just don't see a RB that I think can make it and guys like Browning and Dalton just won't have the rushing numbers to compete with Jackson and Jackson isn't exactly off the radar.

Funny you said Browning as he's my closet Heisman while obviously being at best the 3rd best QB in the league

Washington is my favorite player but for him to put up Heisman type stats it means Rudolph will put up Heisman type stats and get 99% of the publicity. For 2 years I've wanted him as a replacement for Larry Fitz on my pro team but he's not falling anywhere close to the Cardinals

Back