VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Joe Burrow -30000
Jalen Hurts +2500
Chase Young +3300
Justin Fields +3300

Saturday night at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN

I never bet the Heisman Trophy winner before ever. And to be honest, it was a tweet from @joeyknish22 who mentioned about Labor Day that simply said if Burrow lights up Texas, keep his Heisman odds in mind.

This year has been unreal for me personally. My wife gave birth to my first son in March and nearly bled to death on the table. My dad went into the hospital for a stomach bug in May and the hospital mistreated his symptoms so bad that he died and they let him choke on his own blood and left him that way for us to see him dead that morning.

My wife has had multiple health problems and needed carpal tunnel surgery on both hands because her pain was so bad. She has a chronic migraine disorder that is very rare and that no doctor has had a clue how to help her with.

Sometimes in life, you don’t know why you do things, you just do. My dad’s name was Joe. I to this very second swear on my life that I cannot tell you why I saw that tweet and for what reason I pulled the trigger harder than I have ever on a Heisman candidate at 80/1, 18/1, 16/1, 14/1. Sometimes it’s divine intervention.

So tomorrow I’ll be celebrating 3 Joes.

1. Knish for that tweet that caught my eye
2. Mr. Burrow for doing the unthinkable

and most inportantly

3. My dad and just how much I would’ve wished he could’ve been here for the last 7 months to see his grandson grow up and to talk to me about this wager, because he always loved talking to me about my bets.

That’s how I’ll be celebrating tomorrow.

Jff has aged like a leather glove

Hard living is a hell of a thing, hes aged like a president does, maybe even worse

He could pass for 40, jesus, burrow could be his grandkid

Back