hehe

"My understanding is that it's something that happened years ago, and in today's world, things don't go away, which really doesn't make it any less offensive because it was said three, four years ago."

Wait .. the kobe admitted rape is not offensive but a comment condemning him and the rape is? WTF .... shitty world we now live in. My lord .. the animals are running the zoo.

That's gonna be a real awkward first practice

The good thing is neither of them will play more than about 15 games for the Lakers this year

I think Nance could be one of those late pick contributors. Needs a little meat on his bones.

This is hilarious

Not only do they reach by selecting him in the first round, but now they got to deal with the pr nightmare

I'm sure they were aware of that and I don't think it's that much of a nightmare.
I do think that they must have really believed in him, if they chose to select him a bit before projected place and knowing this tweet with Kobe...

Kupchak been doing pretty decent job with draft picks overall. Nothing amazing, but he earned my trust, till proven otherwise.

I also like their Russel pick, mostly because I really wasn't sold on Okafor. Player with no defense and no free throw shooting? You really need to be Shaq's level of offense to get away with that...

Right now, he looks more like mix of Enes Kanter and Al Jefferson...

Russel - who knows what he can do... But he should be pretty decent on both sides of the floor and I like any PG, who can actually pass the ball and find open teammates, instead of shoot first kind of PG...

Now if we can only get Causins/ Aldridge... It will be really great...

I hope Love doesn't come. He takes Randle's spot and I really don't like players that are liability on defense.

Another reason I like Russel, that means - no Rondo and I was really fearing that he will find someway to get in to the Lakers roster...

Kupchak says he talked to him last night about it, which makes me think they did not know about it prior to drafting him

I watched him a lot he's a solid player who can step out and shoot, and apparently he was great in workouts , but Rj hunter was still on the board, I would have taken him

Where would Nance, Jr. have gone without the injury stuff? Serious question to the hoops junkies, just curious, I follow the NBA draft like the day of, or after.

Back