• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

hedging question

laopadak

Pretty much a regular
Hypothetically- Open parlay, risked 3.5 units to win 21.7 units w Cowboys ML pending, what would you do to maximize your winnings if you had another 9.5 units to play with.

1. Put 9.5 units on TB12 at +120 to possibly win about the same 21.5 units?
2. Cash out the winning 3 of 4 team parlay at 10.8 units
3. Put 9.5 units on TB +4, -165 to win 15.4 units. Hoping to middle
4. Let it ride
5. Put another 9.5 units on Cowboys ML, lol
6. Put less than 9.5 units on any of the above

TB +3 is currently juiced at -120, you could buy lower or higher. Honestly feel a Dallas win between 1-4 is very possible, followed by a TB12 su win, Dallas by 5 or more as less likely.

What is he missing? My friend, he's asking..

Beauty of live betting, no reason to hedge til you need to

Fwiw I think Tampa wins but there's a lot of wiggle room after kickoff

#3 it's free money with a chance at the middle. Or some variation of that, doesn't have to be bought to 4 I guess.

If you're thinking of cashing out, then whatever you can cash out for...take that from 21.7 and use the difference (10.9 units it looks like from your example)on TB +3 or whatever you decide to buy it to. This way you're getting the cash out with a chance at the middle as well.

Hypothetically- Open parlay, risked 3.5 units to win 21.7 units w Cowboys ML pending, what would you do to maximize your winnings if you had another 9.5 units to play with.

1. Put 9.5 units on TB12 at +120 to possibly win about the same 21.5 units?
2. Cash out the winning 3 of 4 team parlay at 10.8 units
3. Put 9.5 units on TB +4, -165 to win 15.4 units. Hoping to middle
4. Let it ride
5. Put another 9.5 units on Cowboys ML, lol
6. Put less than 9.5 units on any of the above

TB +3 is currently juiced at -120, you could buy lower or higher. Honestly feel a Dallas win between 1-4 is very possible, followed by a TB12 su win, Dallas by 5 or more as less likely.

What is he missing? My friend, he's asking..
I'd probably put 2u on TB +3 at -120. Then if Cowboys get up double digits look to get at least TB +7.5, better at 10+ though. I'd just start with a 2 to 3u bet on TB +3 just to cover initial stake

Back