heat @ bulls gm 2

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
the following is my take on tongihts game between teh heat and bulls.

in the first game between these two teams it was easy to see who wants it more. chicago got to almost every rebound, loose ball, and attacked teh glass. miami is known as a physical team that wears you down in the paint but the bulls took a page out of the heats playbook and used it against. matching them pt for pt here.

also kirk played like a dipshit and duhon had to carry us for the entire game. it seems that paxson knew a thing or two about what he was doing in drafting players that have played in big games in college and or internationally. they dont fold under pressure but live for it.

ben wallace made a difference in this game. he matched shaqs physical game in the paint and pulled down 14 rebounds. none more critical then in the dying seconds of the game when he tipped an offensive rebound to luol deng that would seal the game.

deng is clearly the best player on the floor. nobody on miami can guard him. you put a smaller defender on him to match his quickness and he will shoot right over him and blow by him. if riley puts a bigger defender on him then he puts the ball on the deck and gets to the tin looking to score/pass it off to an open shooter.

it seems that sefolosha is more than able to stop the hobbled wade. wade is clearly not the same player. when he drove to the bucket in game one form the left side of the floor he missed a two handed dunk that he was making with ease earlier before the injury. another time instead of finishing with his left hand on the left side of the floor he had to change hands over to his right to attempt the shot and in doing so he missed.

in game 1 the bulls, who shoot the trifecta at a clip second to only the phnx suns (who will win the ring) in the reg season, shot a dismal 3-17 from the behind the ark. that wont happen again.

noc's return means so much to this team. he is everything. hes fearless and his play inspires his teammates to follow course. i truely belive that if noc had been healthy that bulls could easily have won more than the 49 games they did and very likely have been the #1 seed. thats how much noc means to this team IMO.

im going to the bar in the city to watch this game and get drunk with the rest of teh city.

my call is bulls 99 heat 88.

gl in whatever you bet this is my imo on the game, a chicago native who has followed this team since he was 4 (1991). take my thoughts for whatever their worth. i have been reeling on betting teams outside of the midwest of late but i do extremely well on teams inside the midwest.

gl tonight once again and go chicago.

Thank you for the excellent write-up.

If I play a side in that game it will definitely be the Bulls.

Good luck, brewer :cheers:

from the horse's mouth ...

"I'm not the D-Wade I used to be right now,'' Wade said. "My quickness is not there. So I'm trying to be smarter and use my mind more than my body.''

from the horse's mouth ...

"I'm not the D-Wade I used to be right now,'' Wade said. "My quickness is not there. So I'm trying to be smarter and use my mind more than my body.''

Translated= Im gonna be using alot more head fakes and pumps and the refs will give me the calls.

2nter1e.jpg

its pretty much bulls against the world tonight. nobody sees them going up 2-0 on the heat. o well. its gotta be done.

its not like our backs haven't been up against the wall before. ;)

Good health on this one buddy, I'm in that world thinking Miami tie it up here.

:shake: excellent writeup though.

homer you kidding me? i am yet to post a losing pick on the bulls. i know this team inside and out. i bet against them when they were at home vs cleve and on the road in their last reg season game.

dont bring that garbage word, homer, into my thread.

homer you kidding me? i am yet to post a losing pick on the bulls. i know this team inside and out. i bet against them when they were at home vs cleve and on the road in their last reg season game.

dont bring that garbage word, homer, into my thread.
you tell him :pillow:

damn right cake. calling me a homer. go wreck havoc and your bad news elsewhere. you dont want to read my thread then dont mimir.

Hey, didn't know that homer is somehow a negative word. I have the understanding that the Bulls is your favorite team, that's all. English is my second language, so sometimes I go a little wrong... My apologies!

I know too, that you do not always pick the Bulls. Today you made a great call, and that's what I was clumsily trying to PRAISE you for.
:bow:

if i can forgive ozzie (white sox coach) for his broken english when he talks with the media i can forgive you and/or anybody else. sorry i may have went overthetop on you. dont think anything of it. just me being defensive about my beloved chicago sports teams and the time i put into them.

no worrries, have a good one.

Back