Heat and Indy 2nd half betting

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Interested to see the line.....is everyone eyeing the heat? nbafan are u eyeing any quarter bets?

i dont see how its insane, id be shocked if the heat are not in the game in the last three minutes

if they are in the game i dont see how you can bet on the pacers to close it out

i think the heat win this game 8/10 times

15 assists by both teams combined in a half, where the teams shot 100 points!

very nice ending to the third for over backers

that dunk by george was nasty... and then lebron basically saved his ass with a 28 ft three

Refs are simply horrible! Drive me crazy all game... Where was there a foul by George?!

that should have been an offensive foul earlier on hibbert but it would have been his 4th so they let it go... the 8 second violation is really what ticked me off but maybe i dont know the rule

then the non call when bosh got hacked

Vogel with another horrendous decision. Why did he not call TO when Hill grabbed the ball with 4 sec. left on the shot clock???? You have to regroup your team and get a shot off. He has 2 timeouts. Does he think he's going to take them with him?

Vogel has made some very questionable decisions down the stretch of these first 1 games.

Well, he might be a great motivational coach, but he makes some dumb fucking tactical decisions in-game.

Back