He Has to Be The Most Well Liked Guy In the League

Woulda been so good if he got his coach cracked by a dude who knew he was being shown the door on the way home. Should have been really ugly

The reporter pressing him at the end is a local guy Ed Daniels, been around 40 years and is a big high school football guy so I expected that….

As a Falcons fan, I don't even care. It was Artie getting pantsed on the way out the door.

As a Falcons fan, I don't even care. It was Artie getting pantsed on the way out the door.
Seriously right? Who gives a fuck?

That’s Jameis telling DA fuck you and the team. It was more internal, just happened to be the Falcons..I didn’t realize this but someone pointed out that DA has trotted Winston out for kneel outs this year. Any other teams do that? Pretty shitty if so, haven’t verified that.

I seriously was hoping he'd throw, guy had that crazed look like he was ready to go postal and give no fucks which should be expected given his situation. Risky game they were playing there with an unhinged dude.

Old school v. New school thinking. They did it for the team, for the player... it wasn't to embarrass anyone

Back