• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Have any tips for me?

Seems like my opponents score 150+..I usually
can't muster more than 130..

Help me out..

Are you doing heads up ? Or big guaranteed prize pools?

the type of tourney changes my strategy

Just keep plugging along.

A lot of those players on there have been playing since they've been 15.

GL.

bro man you gotta get at least 15 years under your belt at a hobby like this bro to be good at it bro
look at my accomplishments bro my trophy case didnt fill up overnight

sup bro?

Can't expect real answers from you three fucking idiots.. 3 people who know nothing about sports..

Last edited by a moderator:
its not an easy game, that's for sure. i think i'm pretty damn good at fantasy and i've got a losing record in every league this year. the 50/50 games are the ones to play. i don't like the big payout tournies, i feel like i'm never going to win one of those.

footballguys.com has some good weekly info

I'd avoid these weekly games. It seems to to be all about luck. At least year-long fantasy takes some skill. You can prepare for your draft, make trades, and pick up players. Once the playoffs hit, it's obviously all luck. And these weekly games remind me of fantasy playoffs. It's extremely difficult to predict a player's output in a given week, but you can project out a player's stats over a year.

All the best as you continue on

I'm really not sure how these weekly games are legal. It reminds me of heads up poker, and the government has been cracking down on online poker sites.

I'd avoid these weekly games. It seems to to be all about luck. At least year-long fantasy takes some skill. You can prepare for your draft, make trades, and pick up players. Once the playoffs hit, it's obviously all luck. And these weekly games remind me of fantasy playoffs. It's extremely difficult to predict a player's output in a given week, but you can project out a player's stats over a year.

All the best as you continue on

I actually think the weekly games require a little more "skill", matchup analysis, bargain hunting ... still luck involved, but in weekly, you don't just throw up your hands when your two best players go down and say, "just not my year." New drawing board each week.

I think it requires skill as well..

Dudes I go up against score crazy points..

Some guys have 40+entries going..

I find it very hard..

Back