Have a lot of Cappers not come back after the site going down?

kbay

I liked going back and forth with College football discussion with guys from different parts of the country on College football. Seems like a lot of regulars aren't back on here! Too bad....love this site!

B.A.R. I will do my best and the guy's I will do my best to get gambler's from covers/ pre game/sbr forum /and some other site's i'm not banned yet them mf no better I have brought some gambler's to capping the game but I would love to see this site be bigger then the biggest cover's. but with that come's a lot of problem's bashing kid's because they don't listen and lose there lunch money. mf sbr forum has 190.000 member's mf I did not no that they where that big how many gambler's does cover;s have hell 190.000 is unreal real big site this site will be bigger

Every weekend since being back up we've had 1300+ active on at a time. Our traffic numbers have increased since going down actually. Lot of the regulars viewing as a Guest likely, but they'll be back.

I wish carolinablue would come back. Great with cbb. Hasn't been around for like a year or two.

and hope bull is back with his bullsheet for the fcs playoffs

I am here but you guys cannot imagine the amount of work I've had to do when the seasons overlap like this. My opinion is crap right now anyways, but I'll be back in action by the weekend and try to post at some point.

Jimny da freak mostly bc the rest of u seem to be back hahaha love that u boys r migrating back. Did u know mist of u were being imitated by others on other sites when this was down.

i didn't realize this site was back until today. when i tried it using firefox, it went straight to an error message. for some reason, i was on internet explorer and tried it and it worked. i figured this place was gone for good. keep in mind it took me 4 months to get my avatar up and running (my new one should be in place by march then) and i'm probably more computer illiterate then anyone on this site, but that may explain the absaence of some people. also, i see a lot of red on my screen when i come to this site and there's nothing really good about that.

Back