Haskins Waived

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
That’s a big move in a week where a team is fighting for the playoffs. Distraction? We will see

I think he'll get another chance though if allowed to sit behind a QB like Winston is doing. In addition, working with a QB coach to clean up mechanics might help as well.
I don't know if Washington every worked with him on mechanics.

With the Waive, to me it looks like Washington at some point will look to draft a QB this year to back up Smith i would think, if a good one falls to them.

Old article on his Haskin's possible issues aside from moral issues.

I think he'll get another chance though if allowed to sit behind a QB like Winston is doing. In addition, working with a QB coach to clean up mechanics might help as well.
I don't know if Washington every worked with him on mechanics.

With the Waive, to me it looks like Washington at some point will look to draft a QB this year to back up Smith i would think, if a good one falls to them.

Old article on his Haskin's possible issues aside from moral issues.
If Jets want to trade Darnold I'm pretty sure WFT will be first in line.

Kid has talent but the problem is he’s still a kid. He needs to go somewhere with a strong front office and coaching staff that will command his respect and not put up w his shit. One spot comes to mind. Pittsburgh. They have no plan post Big Ben, and this would let him learn how to be a pro behind a super bowl winning qb, and Tomlin would make him grow up real quick if he wanted to stay in the league.

Kid has talent but the problem is he’s still a kid. He needs to go somewhere with a strong front office and coaching staff that will command his respect and not put up w his shit. One spot comes to mind. Pittsburgh. They have no plan post Big Ben, and this would let him learn how to be a pro behind a super bowl winning qb, and Tomlin would make him grow up real quick if he wanted to stay in the league.
Hard to make someone on the verge of mental retardation grow up though. There are exceptions but they didn't really grow up, they're just that athletic. (Lamar for instance)

Hard to make someone on the verge of mental retardation grow up though. There are exceptions but they didn't really grow up, they're just that athletic. (Lamar for instance)
True, I just think he was also put in a bad spot. Went to a bad team with little around him then a coaching change and it was pretty clear Rivera wasn’t a big fan of his, I think a fresh start might be the wake up call he needs. Just get him around some veterans and no nonsense coaching.

True, I just think he was also put in a bad spot. Went to a bad team with little around him then a coaching change and it was pretty clear Rivera wasn’t a big fan of his, I think a fresh start might be the wake up call he needs. Just get him around some veterans and no nonsense coaching.
Yeah he's just not athletic enough to overcome the brain processing thing that QBs need imo

Man he must just be a complete jerk off. What a waste. I would guess this isn't just his lackluster play.

the only part his play that had anything to do with it was the fact had he been amazing he still be there. Don’t think his poor play had anything to do with it. Hell he had 2 more years left on rookie deal didbt he? How often does that happen? Like never!! Lol.

Somehow an NFL team is going to draft Haskins Jr in the first round and possibly the top 10. Amazing how dumb the management is on some of these teams.

Back