Has anyone on here done Bark in the Park with their dog(s)?

King Slap

CTG Honorary Super Moderator
There's one in a few weeks locally here. Looks like they let the dogs run the bases and interact with each other prior to the game. Not really sure how that would work. It's only $23 bucks though plus you get a food credit and sit in the bleachers with your dog.

Just wondering if it's worth it. All opinions/advice is appreciated!

There no fucjing way im trying to sit in bleachers w a bunch of other ppl dogs! Sounds like a damn nightmare to me! Lol.

Plus my idiot dog despises the leash for some reason. The older dog loves going for walk but the younger one won’t budge after I chase him around house to get leash on him! Shit crazy, had him since a puppy so not like he ever had a bad experience. For most part I have him pretty well trained but he has no interest being put on leash, lol.

Sounds like a nightmare for the grounds crew if they're going to be running the bases. It will be a mine field out there.

Petco does something similar in SD but they aren't getting on the field, they have a lawn in the outfield that most people sit with. Think they might do it for all home day games or maybe just on Sundays.

How many dogs gonna just sit politely thru a game while surrounded by bunch of other dogs, ppl, and food? Maybe ya’ll dogs just way better trained than mine but he be going ape shit im pretty sure!!!

How many dogs gonna just sit politely thru a game while surrounded by bunch of other dogs, ppl, and food? Maybe ya’ll dogs just way better trained than mine but he be going ape shit im pretty sure!!!
Yeah I am starting to realize this could go south quickly, not even sure how I'd get food

Yeah I am starting to realize this could go south quickly, not even sure how I'd get food

Dude it sounds like a horrible freaking idea. I’d almost go and sit in another section to watch that shit show from afar! My dog liable to end up on the field chasing the fucjing ball!!

Not to mention my dog all bout marking his territory! All those dogs around he be lifting his leg and pissing everywhere!!

The logistics seem like a nightmare, the back of ticket have to be 3x the agreement you normally consenting to. Wtf happens when someone gets bit trying to break up a dog fight! Lol. Maybe I’m just thinking of hood rat dogs tho, could be the kind of ppl who bring dogs to a game have them way better trained than any the dogs I know!

Back