Has anyone here ever followed my NBA totals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows that thing doing this year? I know it was struggling to hit 500 earlier in the season.'an_horse'

havent seen u postin in tha las few days, keep postin em up daily an im sure there will be even more followers

sorry haha i'm just messing around.

i agree with what tru said just post picks, seems like a solid system at the % you are hitting at.

What i noticed from your system, it is streaky. You can easily win 10 in a row, but also lose 10 in a row. It's tough to follow the system if you miss the 10 winners and start to ride it when it's losing. BOL raging.

I've been tailing you for the last several days and lost the Houston/Minn game. but hedged with the O90 in the 2H so it all evened out.

Ragingstorm said:
Its 42-28 so far. I was asking becuase I wanted to give it to a few people who were interested

Im interested Rangingstorm. I always wanted to know how do these systems that a few people use are created.

Ragingstorm said:
Another winner last night in the Houston game. Also nailed the Gtown game. B.A.R. did u get my pm?

Raging, most of the time we try to avoid threads like these when there are no plays posted. We respect you as a person and a capper, but after having the thread up for two days it did not need to be bumped up discussing a play that you did not post here. In the future if you'd like to ask this type of question, please do so in a thread where you also provide your plays.

We're going to lock the thread, but encourage anyone who'd like to know your system to PM you. :shake:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back