Harvin is likely out

Anyone who watched the injury last week knew it was a high ankle sprain and if he could walk, jog, or lighly run, he was going to be useless today. I believe this hurts Florida quite a bit because while they have many other playmakers, Harvin is clearly the guy that Tebow looked to in the only game where they had issues -- vs. Ole Miss. If you look at the stats, you'll see that Harvin touched the ball 23 times that game on offense, which is quite a bit more than any other game. OC tried to get him the ball on running plays, and Tebow looked for him to pass several times.

My point is that he is the go-to guy, and now that he won't be there, someone will have to step up in what appears, on paper, to be a dogfight coming up with pesky Bama and their physical style mixed with speed.

I think this greatly enhances Bama's chances of covering and possibly even winning the game straight up..

Anyone who watched the injury last week knew it was a high ankle sprain and if he could walk, jog, or lighly run, he was going to be useless today. I believe this hurts Florida quite a bit because while they have many other playmakers, Harvin is clearly the guy that Tebow looked to in the only game where they had issues -- vs. Ole Miss. If you look at the stats, you'll see that Harvin touched the ball 23 times that game on offense, which is quite a bit more than any other game. OC tried to get him the ball on running plays, and Tebow looked for him to pass several times.

My point is that he is the go-to guy, and now that he won't be there, someone will have to step up in what appears, on paper, to be a dogfight coming up with pesky Bama and their physical style mixed with speed.

I think this greatly enhances Bama's chances of covering and possibly even winning the game straight up..

agree

this is the most obscure game ive seen all year. I would normally hope on +10, but jeez... gators have too many damn weapons and power to take +10 with comfort. On top of that the action is DEAD 50/50 and a neutral field... I know bama fans travel well, anyone know about the gator turnout today?

cinci is on a vacation and is fully capable of losing vs haw tonight.

not sayin they will, just sayin its very so possible

cinci is on a vacation and is fully capable of losing vs haw tonight.

not sayin they will, just sayin its very so possible

Yeah, that's my main concern.

This Florida/Bama game will either be Bama straight up or Florida by DD.

I feel better about OU tonight.

Back