HardLuck NBA

HardLuck

Already put in a few for tomorrow, 12/5:

Minnesota +6
Golden State -1
Denver +2 -120
Orlando +8.5

Have interest in Toronto believe it or not. Waiting on line.

3-3 night. Denver and Toronto had their chances to cover but came up just short. Only game I was way off on was Minny. They hung in there for 3 qtrs, got down by 10 in the 4th, then just stopped competing.

Lean Knicks and Suns tomorrow but gonna wait til tip.

One play tonight:

Phoenix Suns -3

Looking at tomorrow's card. I see a few plays I really like at first glance.

Friday, 12/7/12:

Warriors/Nets over 192.5

I expect Golden State to control the tempo of this one. They will force Brooklyn to play at their pace, which right now is run and gun. The Warriors backcourt is starting to really get in a groove. Thompson is averaging 20.1 points in the last 7 and Curry has 4 straight double doubles (averaging 21.4 points in the last 5). The Warriors are also in the bottom 5 of turnovers which should lead to some fast break opportunities for the Nets. Don't think Lopez will be back for this game but his replacement (Blatche) has been a really nice fill-in, averaging 17.7 points and 9.3 in his absence. Evans should be back though. His hustle alone should lead to a handful of 2nd chance points for Brooklyn. I see the final score being in the 105-98 range.

Looks like I'm going 0-1 tonight. Sigh. Phoenix looks like the team that is on a 2nd of a b2b. They look tired, no one wants to inbound the ball, and they don't have any players that can create their own shot. If I was a fan at the game, I would definitely be taking advantage of that money back guarantee deal...

Got one more for tonight:

Magic/Kings over 194

Both of these teams are going to crack 100 tonight. Although Orlando couldn't buy a 3 ball to save their lives the other night in Utah (missed 14 of 15), I do not expect that to continue against Sacramento. Sac does just not have any perimeter defenders to guard Nelson, Redick and Afflalo. For the Kings, they will attack the paint with all their one-on-one players. They will get most of their points with layups and at the stripe. Tyreke is starting to get comfortable since returning to action as well. The trends for both teams, individually and head to head, also point to the over. Gonna be lots of points in this one. 115-107.

Got one more for tonight:

Magic/Kings over 194

Both of these teams are going to crack 100 tonight. Although Orlando couldn't buy a 3 ball to save their lives the other night in Utah (missed 14 of 15), I do not expect that to continue against Sacramento. Sac does just not have any perimeter defenders to guard Nelson, Redick and Afflalo. For the Kings, they will attack the paint with all their one-on-one players. They will get most of their points with layups and at the stripe. Tyreke is starting to get comfortable since returning to action as well. The trends for both teams, individually and head to head, also point to the over. Gonna be lots of points in this one. 115-107.

Way off on this one lol. Only way bet has a chance if it goes to OT. Even then I still think it might stay under. Looking over tomorrow's games now...

Thanks ddk. Lake Show pulled a pretty miraculous back door but I'll take it. 3-1 last night.

Saturday, 12/8/12:

76ers +6
Spurs -8.5

Thanks hugh613. 1-1 last night.

Got one play I put in last night for today, 12/9/12:

Whorelando Magic +4.5

Strong lean to Denver as well.

2-1 tonight. Bucks ML helped to absorb that Nuggets implosion. Might have a little something on the Lake Show 2H...

Sup guys. Took a few days off again after last Saturday's win. Got one for tomorrow so far, 12/19/12:

Bucks +9

Back