• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Happy Thanksgiving to All= NFL investments/NYS High School Football Final 4/CFB/EPL/NBA/NHL/Woodbine/shuffle off to Buffalo $$$

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ??

Best of health, happiness, wealth,blessings and luck to ALL this Thanksgiving weekend !!!

Beautiful slate of NFL and CFB games this long holiday weekend. The BILLS might be catching the Eagles In the perfect letdown spot after winning the SB rematch over the Chiefs ..Have a gut feeling Jake Browning will be a pleasant suprise for the Bengals as they beat the anemic Steelers. Turkey Day parlay looks nice at -103 ....

My old inner-city HS Buffalo's BENNETT TIGERS are back in the football FINAL 4 for the 3rd straight year. After a miraculous 88 yard drive in less than 3:37 with no timeouts ended in game winning TD as time expired to beat power house McQuaid Jesuit 26-21.
Tough match up this week as they travel to Cicero North Syracuse to take on a true all star team , CHRISTIAN BROTHERS ACADEMY of SYRACUSE that features 5 D1 commits that includes players from 4 counties and Pennsylvania. Currently BENNETT is catching 13.5 points as a live dog as Tiger Nation anxiously awaits news on star athlete Ja'meer Thomas's hamstring. ( more on that later) .

Will there be any critical CFB playoff possible school upsets this weekend ??? Can someone try and talk me out of Texas laying 2 scores ??

Liverpool better rise Saturday as a juicy dog vs Scam City ...

Sabres homer action on Friday night is locked in ...

Anyways
That's enough RAMBLING
Let's get to GAMBLING

Adding

BENGALS +102
$700 ( 3.5 units)

Could become my 2nd Mortgage of the season ( 6+u) .
Think the extra time helps Browning get acclimated as the starting qb . He's surrounded by plenty of talented skill players and a nasty defense.

CLASS A FINAL 4

Rochester's EAST HIGH -2.5/-2.5/-2.5/-2
WHITESBORO Syr.
Fri 6pm.

This should be my largest bet this weekend as EAST should absolutely steamroll Whitesboro. East is coming off the utter domination of Buffalo's Sectional champ Clarence 42-7. I expected this line to be at least 7.5 , not sure what oddsmakers are giving for home field advantage but this would should get ugly

EAST -2 $1300 ( Mortgage wager 6.5 Units)

Obligatory Buffalo Homer bet

SABRES -102
$102/100
Plan on watching the game while at the East vs Whitesboro game tonight.

All 4 available bookies that take HS football cut me off on FINAL 4 weekend !!!

Uggggg I'm f*cking furiously sick ...

I knew they would never let me pound Bennett as a 14+ point dog and ML

Angry homer bet

BILLS OVER 22.5 -115
$575/500
Season might be on the line. Offense looked reborn vs what was supposed to be a stout Jets defense. Firing Dorsey was about 10 months late, while I hope Mcdummy is next at seasons end 23 points is possible here win or lose.

7+ minutes before scheduled kickoff

The defending STATE CHAMPION BUFFALO'S BENNETT TIGERS are a large underdog to a legit all star team. CBA features 5 D1 commits with a deep roster made up of players from 4 different counties, Pennsylvania, and Ontario.
Christian Brothers Syracuse is led by a balanced attack that passed for 2232 yards,35 TD'S with 8 Ints. While rushing for 1,985 yards on 270 carries. WR/DB Syair Torrence has 30 catches for 594 yards 7 TDS, 29 tackles with 3 ints for Tds.
QB Matt Porter threw for 1908 yards with 29 tds and only 6 ints. RB Jamier Handford had 960 yards rushing and 21 TD'S ..
All that being said , CBA Syracuse has not seen a team anything like BENNETT all season. The Tigers are nasty on the defensive front, being built to give passing teams fits with an ultra fast secondary. A very physical front 7 that features some beefy defensive tackles in Jazier Fluker 71 tackles 29 tackles for loss 13 sacks and an unheard of 19 pass deflections, Deshon Taylor 69 tackles 19 TKFL and 8 sacks. 8th grade freak athlete Jason Hargrove ( 43 tackles 7 tkfl, 3 sacks 5 PD). Monster athletic LB Kahmari Cook has 101 tackles, 3 ints and a fumble recovery. Noah McDuffie has 81 tackles and 8 ints ( 1 pick 6)...
On Offense Bennett has dual threat QB Sherrad Bennard III who led the Tigers on a miraculous game winning drive last week. Star playmakers Ja'Meer Thomas averaged over 13 yards per carry and 20 yards per catch ( might be the fastest player in the state. E'Ryan Lawerence averages over 8 yards a carry and 20 yards a catch ( scored game winner last week as time expired) . Kahmari Cook is a tough FB who takes on all players in the hole while averaging 13+ yards per carry

Point Spread is upto +16 +510 , and I'm shut out /cut off !!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLEEEERRTTRSSSSSSS GOOOÒOOOO BBBBBBEENNNNNNNEETTTTTT

+$1001

The Milroe Miracle saved the day ...
Don't think I've ever rooted for Alabama like yesterday..ROLL TIDE
That was insane!! I was just watching it in misery the last few minutes and then boom!! Still shocked we cashed. Mine was Kentucky, Bama and Oklahoma State. All unbelievable wins.

7+ minutes before scheduled kickoff

The defending STATE CHAMPION BUFFALO'S BENNETT TIGERS are a large underdog to a legit all star team. CBA features 5 D1 commits with a deep roster made up of players from 4 different counties, Pennsylvania, and Ontario.
Christian Brothers Syracuse is led by a balanced attack that passed for 2232 yards,35 TD'S with 8 Ints. While rushing for 1,985 yards on 270 carries. WR/DB Syair Torrence has 30 catches for 594 yards 7 TDS, 29 tackles with 3 ints for Tds.
QB Matt Porter threw for 1908 yards with 29 tds and only 6 ints. RB Jamier Handford had 960 yards rushing and 21 TD'S ..
All that being said , CBA Syracuse has not seen a team anything like BENNETT all season. The Tigers are nasty on the defensive front, being built to give passing teams fits with an ultra fast secondary. A very physical front 7 that features some beefy defensive tackles in Jazier Fluker 71 tackles 29 tackles for loss 13 sacks and an unheard of 19 pass deflections, Deshon Taylor 69 tackles 19 TKFL and 8 sacks. 8th grade freak athlete Jason Hargrove ( 43 tackles 7 tkfl, 3 sacks 5 PD). Monster athletic LB Kahmari Cook has 101 tackles, 3 ints and a fumble recovery. Noah McDuffie has 81 tackles and 8 ints ( 1 pick 6)...
On Offense Bennett has dual threat QB Sherrad Bennard III who led the Tigers on a miraculous game winning drive last week. Star playmakers Ja'Meer Thomas averaged over 13 yards per carry and 20 yards per catch ( might be the fastest player in the state. E'Ryan Lawerence averages over 8 yards a carry and 20 yards a catch ( scored game winner last week as time expired) . Kahmari Cook is a tough FB who takes on all players in the hole while averaging 13+ yards per carry

Point Spread is upto +16 +510 , and I'm shut out /cut off !!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLEEEERRTTRSSSSSSS GOOOÒOOOO BBBBBBEENNNNNNNEETTTTTT
What happened with this!?!?

What happened with this!?!?

Unfortunately Bennett lost to the better team 21-8 ...
The Refs were atrocious, which led to the Buffalo city athletic director refusing to leave the playing field for 1 hour just before half time...
Didn't help that Bennett was without their best player ( Syracuse commit ) Ja'Meer Thomas who averaged 13.9 yards per carry and 21 yards per catch this season ( pulled him hamstring last game ) ..

All in all CBA was the team that night and deserved to advance ..

That was insane!! I was just watching it in misery the last few minutes and then boom!! Still shocked we cashed. Mine was Kentucky, Bama and Oklahoma State. All unbelievable wins.

Wow you got some unbelievable wins there ...We definitely beat all the odds to cash our tickets...

Best of luck to you Brother , do you like anything tonight?

It was quite a ride! I lean Minnesota tonight. Haven’t played it yet though. What about you?

I don't like this game at all ..Bears have nothing to lose and could see them pulling the upset ..Would have thought this line would be 4.5 to 6 .. Little strange to see it at a FG ....

Strongly dislike same game parlays but I can't help betting them lately for smaller amounts ...
Thinking KJ Osborn over 30.5, Herbert over 10.5 rec and Vikimgs over 19.5 points ...

Enjoy seeing the Passtronaut have success...Dobbs is a very unique player ..

Monday Night Degenerate action

Parlay +350
$115 to win $402.50
Osborn over 30.5 rec yards
Herbert over 10.5 rec yards
Vikings over 19.5

Just getting my fix , enjoy rooting for Osborn ( former UB BULL ) , Addison has been blanketed the last couple games , could see KJ going off , or at least sailing over this number..

With Foreman out , Herbert should get plenty of reps ..Also like the rookie Johnson but I'll take Khalil here who looked good before the injury ..

Vikings over 19.5 is juicy at-225 but I'll bite as I cashed on it the last 2 weeks..

Nothing to do with anything but since you brought up high school football my nephew actually won their state semi final last week and going to play for state in Columbia this week. Pretty cool. Heard they were 13 point dogs and won 34-12! Only that close cause the coach basically took a knee the entire 4th qrtr!

MAC HOOPS

Northern Illinois +13.5
$107/100
Think this is way too many for Northwestern to give a decent Huskies squad who likes to run and gun...If the Wildcats don't control the pace I could see them possibly losing outright here...Or they win by 20+ lol ..

they live in the sticks, Hoosier Ass public school beat down one the best private schools in stl area who recruits their players from all over! Gotta say those kids way more dedicated than any team I ever played on. They go into school 5am year round to lift: it was obvious they had a huge edge in coaching and desire, I know if I coached the team they beat they woulda scored way more than 12 points!! They had tons of talent and crazy good qb, my nephew told me all they had to do was take away the deep passes and the qb running!! He was right and they executed to perfection. Held a team who averaged over 50 points a game to 12 and shut them out in the 1st half!! At one point I suppose the opposing coach figured out running some jet sweeps and putting ball in other players hands got them lots of holes but it was way to late.

Nothing to do with anything but since you brought up high school football my nephew actually won their state semi final last week and going to play for state in Columbia this week. Pretty cool. Heard they were 13 point dogs and won 34-12! Only that close cause the coach basically took a knee the entire 4th qrtr!

Thats so cool ..These kids will remember this forever !!! Hope you get a chance to go to his game ... High school football is far better than the NFL imo, so much fun to see kids who flat out love the game play it for a such a limited time of their lives ..

My old high-school was so broke when I played in the early 90s ...We barely had enough equipment for 25 players , some kids would have to give their helmets to another kid when they came off the field...My shoulder pads my Jr year were at least 30 years old before I purchased my own ...
We were only allowed to play other Buffalo public schools until 2015 ,since then my old school has won the state championship in the highest class and has gone to the final 4 the last 3 seasons ...I would have bet the Bills would have won 7 super Bowls before Bennett HS ever even won a WNY Sectiom 6 championship ...Watching them beat Suburban Power House Lancaster at the Bills stadium 3 years in a row still feels like a dream.

Thats so cool ..These kids will remember this forever !!! Hope you get a chance to go to his game ... High school football is far better than the NFL imo, so much fun to see kids who flat out love the game play it for a such a limited time of their lives ..

My old high-school was so broke when I played in the early 90s ...We barely had enough equipment for 25 players , some kids would have to give their helmets to another kid when they came off the field...My shoulder pads my Jr year were at least 30 years old before I purchased my own ...
We were only allowed to play other Buffalo public schools until 2015 ,since then my old school has won the state championship in the highest class and has gone to the final 4 the last 3 seasons ...I would have bet the Bills would have won 7 super Bowls before Bennett HS ever even won a WNY Sectiom 6 championship ...Watching them beat Suburban Power House Lancaster at the Bills stadium 3 years in a row still feels like a dream.

I went to the semi final, I can’t make the final but he understands: yea it pretty awesome, getting to go play at mizzou campus im sure he will not forget. He just a junior, he the 6th o lineman so has started few games on that side but he part the dline rotation and plays quite a bit. I was def jelious! Lol. I was never on a team close to that good, I played for a big school that played 6a but we didn’t have nearly the talent of most the 6a schools: best we ever did was a game over .500 and that was good for that school! Lol. He should be super proud the way they shut that qb down last week who im sure is gonna play div 1 somewhere, him and both the wrs he said were 3-4 star recruits and they totally shut them down!

Back