HAPPY FATHERS DAY...Thoughts and Plays

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Let me start off by wishing all the fathers a happy fathers day......

Here we go...Won on my big play and ready to win another today with a fade of the home team.....

Look for Davies to be horrible, He has become what we in atlanta have all grown accustomed to, he should be responsible for atleast 4 runs, and yes Camora has been 5-0 in his day starts with an ERA of less than 2. This is a solid play because when Daavies is on the mound the braves are in trouble. I think there is a lot of value in a few props for this game....

Cleveland to Score First

Cleveland team total over (whatever)

Cleveland 1st five innings and Game,

the indians should build a big lead in this on the braves depending on how well the Tribes pen pitches, remember Renteria is real hot and so are a few other braves batters. I could see them trying to compete with thier bats but they will probably fall short.

Last edited:
I THEY CANT WIN THEN ITS TIME TO FADE AWAY.....................

SO FAR:

TOP TWO TO WIN 2 UNITS:

(8230/8231) Injuns Over5½ (-105) Sun@1:0

(8219) Team to score First -120 Sun@1:05 Injuns

First 5 innings Clevland -220 risking 5 units to win 2.3 normally i dont pay this juice but the Indians arent gonna go down quietly today.

:smiley_acbe: :cheers: :smiley_acbe: :cheers: :smiley_acbe:

I think you gotta give davies a few more innings he is gonna collapse, trust me, should be any time now.

Wow... 1 run in the bottom of the 5th to win! I'm not even bettin' the game and that gets my adrenaline going...Congrats on that one. Now lets see 1 more in the bottom of the 8th. GL!

Back