Hanna Knightly - Friday

• Thread starter Thread starter Hanna Knightly
  • Start date Start date
H

Hanna Knightly

Will be going 3-1 on Thursday. The CFL over is a push at halftime. Only need 1 more point for the win once the 2nd half begins. & because it is the CFL, they can literally score 1 single point. It is possible. lol

Tennis: Belinda Bencic -255 Yes, that is a big price, but for good reason. Miss Bencic is worth it.

CFL: Calgary -10 (-105 odds)

MLB: LA Dodgers -1.5 (+100 odds)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my final pick for Friday MLB: LA Dodgers -1.5 (+100 odds)

Belinda Bencic wins in straight sets after playing through pain like a champ. Now Calgary -10 & LA Dodgers -1.5 need to win as well. I want a 3-0 day.

A reminder that we expect all members at CTG to be treated with respect. We've deleted a few things and we are aware of the issues with this screen name at a host of other sites. There's no need to bring drama from those other sites to CTG. Who cares if it is a man, woman, or animal behind the screen name? If the person provides useful information and/or winning picks I bet the majority of you would at least be looking at the threads. Hell if "Bubbles the Elephant" was picking 60% winners I'd be following which nuts were being picked. Provided of course that Elephant wasn't playing tout games by picking huge favorites and promoting inaccurate record information to deceive our members. It's pretty easy to see when that's occurring to both us and those viewing the threads.

People use forums like ours to gain a following all the time prior to going tout. Some go in with that plan, while others see an opportunity after the fact. We've dealt with all kinds of scenarios and will continue to react accordingly when those times come to protect our membership base. We've had plenty of people who create a service who remain active members of the site as they went about it in an acceptable way. We will continue to see former contributing members of the site launch their own services and hopefully they go about it the right way where they can remain friends of CTG. At the same time we'll see fly by night members/aliases spamming the board and making a cash grab by lying and deceiving. Those types don't last very long here, but we attempt to give everyone a fresh start and the benefit of the doubt.

As always, if anyone has any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to any mod or partner with your issue(s).

First off, I am a girl. If you want to believe what you read, you're not very intelligent. I am easy to find online. I imagine that the UFC video series I am starting this weekend will put my name out there even more so that people will know who I am.

I keep seeing the word "tout" being used throughout every forum. Let me tell you all something. If I wanted to sell picks, I could start right now & make money by tomorrow morning. I could do that. The problem with selling my picks is that less people would know about me. Giving out my picks for free means that I will make a name in this industry much much faster.

I don't know "sports" as well as most people here, but I know "sports-betting" better than most people I have ever met. There is a difference between sports & sports-betting. Knowing sports & knowing "stats" doesn't result in wins - having the right information does. This is why I'm great at limiting losing streaks while I wait for the next win streak to come along.

I see how people talk about me. How someone will be nice in my thread & then talk negative about me in another. I've seen enough this past month to get to the point where I just don't care whether the comments I receive are negative or positive. None of it matters.

This is my industry now. Get use to me if you don't like me, I'm not going no where. & to anyone that wants to say "she has an attitude problem". I can tell you that it is you people that have pushed me to this point. I'm only nice to the ones that actually deserve it.

I don't even need to be posting my picks in forums. I can easily have other people spread my picks around for me. If there is an issue, I can stop posting at anytime. It makes no difference to me. It changes nothing.

=)

Amen sister friend! I hang out in Bloodhound's thread - he is super sweet, respectful and digs chicks!

First off, I am a girl. If you want to believe what you read, you're not very intelligent. I am easy to find online. I imagine that the UFC video series I am starting this weekend will put my name out there even more so that people will know who I am.

I keep seeing the word "tout" being used throughout every forum. Let me tell you all something. If I wanted to sell picks, I could start right now & make money by tomorrow morning. I could do that. The problem with selling my picks is that less people would know about me. Giving out my picks for free means that I will make a name in this industry much much faster.

I don't know "sports" as well as most people here, but I know "sports-betting" better than most people I have ever met. There is a difference between sports & sports-betting. Knowing sports & knowing "stats" doesn't result in wins - having the right information does. This is why I'm great at limiting losing streaks while I wait for the next win streak to come along.

I see how people talk about me. How someone will be nice in my thread & then talk negative about me in another. I've seen enough this past month to get to the point where I just don't care whether the comments I receive are negative or positive. None of it matters.

This is my industry now. Get use to me if you don't like me, I'm not going no where. & to anyone that wants to say "she has an attitude problem". I can tell you that it is you people that have pushed me to this point. I'm only nice to the ones that actually deserve it.

I don't even need to be posting my picks in forums. I can easily have other people spread my picks around for me. If there is an issue, I can stop posting at anytime. It makes no difference to me. It changes nothing.

=)

Nice twitter page and looking forward to the UFC Vid series. But I have to say you said things don't bother you but from this post I just read it seems to. There's JO's wherever you go. Say whatever you have to say post picks if you like but be forwarned this place has some sharp and really nice guys but it also has it's share of JO's they all do. Personlly I'd like to see you stick around I think we can have some sports related discussions with other guys that are on top of things.

"I've seen enough this past month to get to the point where I just don't care whether the comments I receive are negative or positive. None of it matters."......Bingo! Who gives a crap what people are typing behind a keyboard? Keep doing your thing.

First off, I am a girl. If you want to believe what you read, you're not very intelligent.

Seriously? You do realize I was addressing deleted posts bashing you based on what has happened at some of the other sites? That our mods have spent the last two days deleting things here so they didn't degenerate like they have elsewhere... I can see pretty clearly how this is going to go.

=)

Kooky.

I think she may have came across in the wrong way here...

Perhaps she meant to say "I will be posting on cappingthegame.com today and in the future. Get used to me if you don't like me................"

Either way -- Good luck with your picks and welcome to the forum.

If I can offer any advice it is to not wager on the CFL, never post on blankets and to to continue betting Bencic.

Back