Half way through the season, who's real and who isn't?

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
We have a few pretenders and we have a few contenders? We have some teams that have thrown in the towel.

San Francisco with the move to Gabbert, essentially has said, you win guys. Gabbert like Brandon Weeden is cash money betting against.

Take a look at the St. Louis Rams and the Minnesota Vikings remaining schedule, this weekend is a huge game for both teams. We find out who is the real contender after this weekend's game. Both could be looking at only 2-3 more winnable games over the next 8 games.

The NFC West will come down to the Seahawks and the Cardinals. They have to play twice, but sooner or later that Seahawks offensive line is going to get Russell Wilson hurt, unless of course they make a move today. Cardinals showed some moxy last weekend by winning on the road, where they should have lost. Cards go to Seattle next week, but get Minny, Cincy, GB, and Seattle at home still. With Road games at St Louis (revenge) San Fran (starting Gabbert) and Philly left....Seattle has a month at home basically with their bye, and then 3 straight home games, before going to Minnesota and Baltimore. and then coming home to Seattle (revenge game) (san Fran)

Seahawks may not lose a game for the next two months.

The NFC East, & AFC South have no real contenders to win these division's its truly going to be a war of attrition. Dallas is too far behind for when Romo comes back in 2-3 weeks. After next week, the Giants could be 4-5, and with rest of the league being 3-5. Like I said war of attrition. The Colts defense is just two awful to stop the other teams. Luck use to be able to outscore them, but lucks not the same right now. He's missing throws and constantly running for his life. Irsay you should draft another offensive player this year.....Congrats to the teams that get these guys in the first round of the playoffs.

Panthers,congrats to $cam, he's the MVP this year. He's winning games w/the help of a great defense w/o a WR w/a pulse. That division is their's, as long as he stays healthy, as does Kuechley and Norman. Saints are frauds, as are Atlanta.

The AFC East and the AFC North will be won by Brady and Dalton. Dalton has taken that next step, he had a terrible game last week, and they still found a way to pull it out when they needed him too. That is not the Andy Dalton off the past. Pats gonna Pats, Brady's on a mission. They just game plan better than everyone else. Big Ben, may be able to make a run, and I don't think the loss of Bell is as big as others may think, but they needed Sunday more than anyone. Bills, Dolphins, and Geno Smith are going fight for 2nd place.

Raiders, are a great story, and they come off two very impressive wins...but before we can consider them a wild card contender...lets see you travel across the Mississippi and do something, 2-20 the last 22 traveling across the Mississippi. 5/9 games are games traveling east.

Donks are impressive, and laid the foundation on how to beat the Pack. Lots of pressure, and guys that can play 1 on 1 on the outside. Problem is not many teams have that ability. Lets see what happens when the weather gets cold. For the exception of the Pack game, Peytons defense has bailed him out. With that said that defense's numbers have been better than the 2001 Ravens, and the 85 bears.

I'm curious how many more weeks Mike McCoy has left, he's officially on the clock. That defense is god awful.

Chiefs, can't talk about the Chiefs w/o talking about who their d-coordinator is, Romeo Crennel. He is football genocide. Chiefs are not a legit contender.

Let me know your thoughts

After reading the thread title, I thought for sure your post would be just one word and start with a G.

BOL

where is this copy/pasted from, marlo?

:tiphat:

no mention of the lions.... thats the way it should be

agree with mostly everything you stated....

I think the seahawks dont have the same moxy about them the past couple years...the time of the read option/wild cat offenses has come and gone rather quickly.... i just dont think the seahawks are a good football team

The saints will come crashing back down to earth....@ the redskins in two weeks... hopefully the skins are dogs at home. I have no respect for 7 TD Breezy

I for one said the Saints are done and are frauds.....maybe I am wrong

check out the rest of the schedule

[TABLE="class: cfb-sch"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: cfb1"]Sunday
Nov. 8[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb2h"][/TD]
[TD="class: cfb2"]Tennessee Titans
Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb1"]1:00pm ET
CBS [/TD]
[TD="class: cfb1"]Buy
Tickets
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Nov. 15[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb2"]at Washington Redskins
FedEx Field, Landover, MD[/TD]
FOX[/TD]
Tickets
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Nov. 22[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb2h"]---[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb2"]BYE[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb1"]---[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb1"]---[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Nov. 29[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb2"]at Houston Texans
NRG Stadium, Houston, TX[/TD]
FOX[/TD]
Tickets
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Dec. 6[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb2"]Carolina Panthers
FOX[/TD]
Tickets
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Dec. 13[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb2"]at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, FL[/TD]
FOX[/TD]
Tickets
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cfb1"]Monday
Dec. 21[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb2"]Detroit Lions
[TD="class: cfb1"]8:30pm ET
ESPN [/TD]
Tickets
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Dec. 27[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb2"]Jacksonville Jaguars
CBS [/TD]
Tickets
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Jan. 3[/TD]
[TD="class: cfb2"]at Atlanta Falcons
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA[/TD]
FOX[/TD]
Tickets
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

they might have the easiest schedule left w/o looking and maybe the lowest rated in retrospect

heck even the lions game at home might be tough after the lions get acclimated to the new offensive coaches...

I think they're certainly capable of 7-1, 6-2 at best. I can also see them dropping half of those like nba said.

I think they're certainly capable of 7-1, 6-2 at best. I can also see them dropping half of those like nba said.

yea that is kinda the problem, and has been with them. However, that is a very very workable schedule

Chiefs, can't talk about the Chiefs w/o talking about who their d-coordinator is, Romeo Crennel. He is football genocide. Chiefs are not a legit contender.
Romeo is the defensive coordinator for the Texans

Romeo is the defensive coordinator for the Texans

Dude you're right, thats my bad. For some reason I always get them and the Chiefs mixed up. I think the same can be said for the Texans. They have 2 of the top 5 players in the league at their respective positions, and they fucking suck.

where is this copy/pasted from, marlo?

:tiphat:

no mention of the lions.... thats the way it should be

agree with mostly everything you stated....

I think the seahawks dont have the same moxy about them the past couple years...the time of the read option/wild cat offenses has come and gone rather quickly.... i just dont think the seahawks are a good football team

The saints will come crashing back down to earth....@ the redskins in two weeks... hopefully the skins are dogs at home. I have no respect for 7 TD Breezy

hahhah well played dude. Couple extra cups of coffee this morning. These NFL lines have gotten so tight, that I'm looking for spots to back teams instead of just throwing darts.

Seahawks schedule like i stated sets up well for them.

I didnt mention the lions, because as long as Jim Caldwell is still their coach, they're not worth talking about

I think the first post underestimates teh Rams a bit. Tough schedule, sure, but with a solid D and Gurley beasting it, they will never be out of the game. They have a nice home field advantage too. Fade on the road, play at home. This is one team I think I have figured out.

I know Seattle looks to have an easy schedule, but if they just barely got by a Cassell led Dallas team, how can you call any game a gimme for them?

I though the Bills were legit after a few weeks, and still think that if healthy they are, but the injuries just crushed them. If they can win at home vs Miami and go to 4-4, they have 2 against the Jets, at NE at KC, home with Houston, at Philly at Wash home vs Dallas. Just not gonna happen for them this year.

KC has a very winnalbe schedule. Their next game is at Denver, and crazy as it sounds I can see them winning it. Then at SD who is without Keenan Allen the rest of the year. Lets say tehy figure out a way to go 1-1 on that road trip. Then they have Buffalo, Oakland, home with SD, Baltimore, Cleveland, Oakland. They would have to go 5-1 for a wild card chance. Actually doable.

Atlanta is such a fraud, but they get to play Gabbert next week, theres a win. So then they are 7-2 going into the Bye. Home vs Indy is a win if Indy doesnt get their act together. Yea, they are making the playoffs and will be a great fade once they get tehre

I hit Atl 2h Season Wins u4. They have to go 5-3 to beat me. I'll pay to see that happen.

I see four categories of teams this year:

FOR REAL - Denver and New England. That's it, that's the list. It's already a two horse race for the title. The winner of their matchup in late November will be the favorite and will have a decent shot at running the table.

PRETTY GOOD MOST OF THE TIME- Cincinnati, Green Bay, Carolina, Arizona (granted a couple of them are undefeated but we all know it won't last)

OK ON THEIR DAY - Minnesota, Seattle, St. Louis, Atlanta, winner of Oakland/Pittsburgh this week

THE UNWASHED MASSES - Everyone else. Bet on them at your own risk.

I see four categories of teams this year:

FOR REAL - Denver and New England. That's it, that's the list. It's already a two horse race for the title. The winner of their matchup in late November will be the favorite and will have a decent shot at running the table.

PRETTY GOOD MOST OF THE TIME- Cincinnati, Green Bay, Carolina, Arizona (granted a couple of them are undefeated but we all know it won't last)

OK ON THEIR DAY - Minnesota, Seattle, St. Louis, Atlanta, winner of Oakland/Pittsburgh this week

THE UNWASHED MASSES - Everyone else. Bet on them at your own risk.

Really a solid list. I feel like I may switch Denver and Cincy. I just can't see Denver going all the way with a noodle arm QB. They are a playoff lock for sure, adn once they are in anything can happen, but I put Cincy over them.
I also think St. Louis may be "pretty good most of the time" now that Gurley is the center of their offense, teh loser of Oak/Pit still gets "ok on their day" status, and KC should be in that group. But overall that is basically the wayt to look at it

Was gonna start a new thread for this but this is a good place

https://www.betlabssports.com/blog/nfl-strength-of-schedule/

NFL Strength of Schedule

<article id="post-6569" class=" post-6569 post type-post status-publish format-standard has-post-thumbnail hentry category-nba tag-nba tag-schedule tag-simulation wpautop" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(69, 69, 69); font-family: 'Droid Sans'; font-size: 16px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"><small class="meta-author author vcard" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 11px;">Travis Reed</small>, <small style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 11px;"><time class="entry-date" datetime="2015-11-04T13:07:35+00:00" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: inherit; display: inline-block; width: auto; line-height: 28px; font-family: 'PT Sans'; color: rgb(69, 69, 69);">November 4, 2015</time></small>, <small class="meta-category" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 11px;">NBA, NBA, Schedule, Simulation</small>,
Brees.jpg

Yesterday, I posted an update to the NFL simulation. Along with the projected wins for each team, I noted that the Saints had the easiest schedule among other things. This resulted in some feedback and questions from fans asking how easy their team’s schedule was down the stretch.
So I dove back into the numbers and determined the strength of schedule for all 32 NFL teams and ranked them. Here’s how it works:
I calculated the probability of each team to win each game for the rest of the season. I then made all teams a .500 team and looked at their projected win percentage over the rest of the season. So this isn’t displaying each team’s projected winning percentage, it’s calculating how an 8-8 team would do against each team’s remaining schedule. Clear as mud, right? Here are the results:
[TABLE="class: tablepress tablepress-id-61, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: row-1 odd"]
[TH="class: column-1, bgcolor: #D9EDF7"]TEAM[/TH]
[TH="class: column-2, bgcolor: #D9EDF7"]Avg Team Win %[/TH]
[TH="class: column-3, bgcolor: #D9EDF7"]Home Games[/TH]
[TH="class: column-4, bgcolor: #D9EDF7"]Road Games[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-2 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Saints[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]56.55%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]TEN, CAR, DET, JAX[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]WAS, HOU, TB, ATL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-3 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Jaguars[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]54.05%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]TEN, SD, IND, ATL[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]NYJ, BAL, TEN, NO, HOU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-4 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Falcons[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]54.02%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]IND, MIN, CAR, NO[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]SF, TB, CAR, JAX[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-5 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Bengals[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]53.18%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]CLE, HOU, STL, PIT, BAL[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]ARI, CLE, SF, DEN[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-6 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Eagles[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]52.75%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]MIA, TB, BUF, ARI, WAS[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]DAL, DET, NE, NYG[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-7 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Bears[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]52.29%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]DEN, SF, WAS, DET[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]SD, STL, GB, MIN, TB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-8 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Colts[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]52.20%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]DEN, TB, HOU, TEN[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]ATL, PIT, JAX, MIA[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-9 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Bucs[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]52.05%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]NYG, DAL, ATL, NO, CHI[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]PHI, IND, STL, CAR[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-10 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Chiefs[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]51.98%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]BUF, SD, CLE, OAK[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]DEN, SD, OAK, BAL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-11 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Rams[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]51.91%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]CHI, ARI, DET, TB[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]MIN, BAL, CIN, SEA, SF[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-12 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Lions[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]50.96%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]OAK, PHI, GB, SF[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]GB, STL, NO, CHI[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-13 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Ravens[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]50.94%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]JAX, STL, SEA, KC, PIT[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]CLE, MIA, CIN[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-14 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Jets[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]50.25%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]JAX, BUF, MIA, TEN, NE[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]HOU, NYG, DAL, BUF[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-15 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Titans[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]49.22%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]CAR, OAK, JAX, HOU[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]NO, JAX, NYJ, NE, IND[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-16 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Chargers[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]48.99%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]CHI, KC, DEN, MIA[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]JAX, KC, OAK, DEN[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-17 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Steelers[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]48.70%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]OAK, CLE, IND, DEN[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]SEA, CIN, BAL, CLE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-18 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Broncos[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]48.59%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]KC, NE, OAK, CIN, SD[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]IND, CHI, SD, PIT[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-19 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Patriots[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]48.33%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]WAS, BUF, PHI, TEN[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]NYG, DEN, HOU, NYJ, MIA[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-20 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Seahawks[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]48.25%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]ARI, SF, PIT, CLE, STL[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]MIN, BAL, ARI[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-21 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]49ers[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]48.05%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]ATL, ARI, CIN, STL[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]SEA, CHI, CLE, DET[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-22 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Packers[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]47.96%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]DET, CHI, CAL, MIN[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]CAR, MIN, DET, OAK, ARI[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-23 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Raiders[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]47.81%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]MIN, KC, GB, SD[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]PIT, DET, TEN, DEN, KC[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-24 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Texans[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]47.33%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]NYJ, NO, NE, JAX[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]CIN, BUF, IND, TEN, JAX[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-25 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Panthers[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]47.04%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]GB, WAS, ATL, TB[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]TEN, DAL, NO, NYG, ATL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-26 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Cowboys[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]46.41%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]PHI, CAR, NYJ, WAS[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]TB, MIA, WAS, GB, BUF[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-27 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Dolphins[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]45.59%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]DAL, BAL, NYG, IND, NE[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]BUF, PHI, NYJ, SD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-28 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Browns[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]45.30%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]BAL, CIN, SF, PIT[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]CIN, PIT, SEA, KC[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-29 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Cardinals[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]43.75%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]CIN, MIN, GB, SEA[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]SEA, SF, STL, PHI[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-30 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Vikings[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]43.16%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]STL, GB, SEA, CHI, NYG[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]OAK, ATL, ARI, GB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-31 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Bills[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]42.78%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]MIA, HOU, DAL, NYJ[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]NYJ, NE, KC, PHI, WAS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-32 even"]
[TD="class: column-1"]Giants[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2"]42.52%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3"]NE, NYJ, CAR, PHI[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4"]TB, WAS, MIA, MIN[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-33 odd"]
[TD="class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]Redskins[/TD]
[TD="class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]42.42%[/TD]
[TD="class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]NO, NYG, DAL, BUF[/TD]
[TD="class: column-4, bgcolor: #F9F9F9"]NE, CAR, CHI, PHI, DAL[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
The Saints have the easiest schedule remaining of all teams. They still have one game each against their three division rivals, but the rest is filled with the Titans, Lions, Jaguars, Redskins, and Texans. The problem for the Saints is the team directly above them in the standings, the Falcons, have the 3rd easiest schedule.
In yesterday’s post, I had the Vikings with the toughest schedule, but with this method the Redskins claim the dubious honor. Washington’s tough trail begins with a road game in Foxboro on Sunday. Washington also has some bad scheduling luck as they will presumably face the Cowboys twice with Tony Romo starting rather than the teams that lucked out by facing Brandon Weeden or Matt Cassel.
The update doesn’t let Minnesota completely off the hook. They still play the Packers twice, along with road games against the Raiders, Falcons, and Cardinals. The Vikings could be battling the Rams for the final playoff spot in the NFC, so Sunday’s head-to-head tiebreaker could wind up making the difference once the dust settles in Week 17.
The Bengals are already 8-0 and have a great slate set up in front of them. Home games against the Browns, Texans, Rams, and Steelers all figure to see the Bengals as legitimate favorites although St. Louis and Pittsburgh aren’t automatic by any means. The most likely spots for Cincinnati to falter will be in Week 11 at Arizona and Week 16 at Denver on Monday Night Football.

</article>

I think Bucs are a 'sleeper' (think I said it last week/week before too). They won't make playoffs, but still think they have more upsets of others in their season

Current rankings.

[TABLE="width: 163"]
<colgroup><col><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]Denver[/TD]
[TD] 100.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cincinnati[/TD]
[TD] 99.81[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]New England[/TD]
[TD] 99.80[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Carolina[/TD]
[TD] 99.17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Green Bay[/TD]
[TD] 98.89[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arizona[/TD]
[TD] 97.64[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Atlanta[/TD]
[TD] 97.56[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]St Louis[/TD]
[TD] 96.94[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NY Jets[/TD]
[TD] 96.63[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Minnesota[/TD]
[TD] 96.25[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Oakland[/TD]
[TD] 96.22[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pittsburgh[/TD]
[TD] 95.84[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]New Orleans[/TD]
[TD] 95.81[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Philadelphia[/TD]
[TD] 95.59[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NY Giants[/TD]
[TD] 95.48[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Washington[/TD]
[TD] 95.42[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tampa Bay[/TD]
[TD] 95.02[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Indianapolis[/TD]
[TD] 94.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Miami[/TD]
[TD] 94.71[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Houston[/TD]
[TD] 94.69[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kansas City[/TD]
[TD] 94.57[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Buffalo[/TD]
[TD] 94.44[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Baltimore[/TD]
[TD] 94.25[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Seattle[/TD]
[TD] 94.21[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]San Francisco[/TD]
[TD] 94.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jacksonville[/TD]
[TD] 93.83[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dallas[/TD]
[TD] 93.69[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chicago[/TD]
[TD] 93.68[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]San Diego[/TD]
[TD] 93.33[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Detroit[/TD]
[TD] 93.22[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cleveland[/TD]
[TD] 92.86[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tennessee[/TD]
[TD] 92.42[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Yes, I have Seattle that low. I've been against then 6 times this season

Thanks Alan --- like to see what others think. Overall hard to argue (wouldn't want to argue anyway). I'd have Falcons lower (probably below Steelers), Texans lower (below Seattle) are the 2 that hit me. I like where you have Bucs and Skins...while not great I kinda like them both.

Appreciate the post

Take a look at the St. Louis Rams and the Minnesota Vikings remaining schedule, this weekend is a huge game for both teams. We find out who is the real contender after this weekend's game. Both could be looking at only 2-3 more winnable games over the next 8 games.

Rams schedule is far from daunting. They're schedule has much more than 2-3 more winnable games. Having said that, outside of Gurley on offense and Foles trying to make plays, their offense is brutal. Going into the Niners game they were the 2nd lowest scoring team in the NFL. Fisher and company have ZERO clue what they're doing on offense. Rams haven't shown to me they can win a game on the road vs a good team outside their own division. Rams D will have trouble stopping Peterson because they have JL55 as a MLB who refuses to get involved in stopping the run. Mark Barron however has been moved to the LBer position to make up for the gaping holes JL55 is creating. At some point in time, a team has to have a turning point and make a statement. This is a huge game for the Rams if they want to seriously be in the race. My opinion is they'll lose 23-13.

I expect the Cardinals will do well in STL, not my cup of tea and don't even know if I'll bet on it. But expect it like I did in Detroit. Going to be a nice brief from a bunch of tough home games, Philly game be a nice one too.

Rams schedule is far from daunting. They're schedule has much more than 2-3 more winnable games. Having said that, outside of Gurley on offense and Foles trying to make plays, their offense is brutal. Going into the Niners game they were the 2nd lowest scoring team in the NFL. Fisher and company have ZERO clue what they're doing on offense. Rams haven't shown to me they can win a game on the road vs a good team outside their own division. Rams D will have trouble stopping Peterson because they have JL55 as a MLB who refuses to get involved in stopping the run. Mark Barron however has been moved to the LBer position to make up for the gaping holes JL55 is creating. At some point in time, a team has to have a turning point and make a statement. This is a huge game for the Rams if they want to seriously be in the race. My opinion is they'll lose 23-13.

You and I seem to feel the same way about our teams. This is a huge game for both teams, to show relevance.

Yes Marlo. I think the Rams have been getting by with their defense being stout in the red zone and Gurley. Doesn't take much to outcoach Fisher. They just don't have the intellect on offense.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Sjx9oSJDAVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
:cigarguy:

Back