Had to take a hiatus...

Br@ssknux

Pretty much a regular
Gents, unfortunately I am sitting out the action for a little while. Things have completely blown up at work and frankly, this entire year has been almost impossible for me to devote the amount of time necessary to make this exercise worthwhile. Tonight is the first time I've even logged into CTG which should tell you something, because perusing this site and reading the thoughts of the best cappers on the net is about my favorite thing to do when the time is mine to spend.

Next week I am in LA for a project and I won't even be home until late Friday night, so I;m not even going to attempt to cap anything next week. Hopefully I'll be back as usual in 2 weeks.

I'm looking hard at some games now so I might have a play or two, but chances are I won't have much to contribute here for he next couple weeks.

I'll miss reading your thoughts but totally understand how life can take over. Also understand that capping games is not something you want to half step. GL with everything.

I'll miss reading your picks, Brass.

I'm in the same position as you. A new business I bought is taking so much time I don't have proper time to devote to handicapping so I'm just in a couple of contests instead of making individual bets.

I enjoy the contests as much as betting and have been relying on you to do all the handicapping work.

Look forward to seeing you back.

Been following you all last year and this. Have won some good money because of you brother - thank you. Good luck with work and looking forward to you coming back.

Brass, it's tough to do when you don't have the time to do your diligence. You're smart to take a break and return when you have time.

Brass, it's tough to do when you don't have the time to do your diligence. You're smart to take a break and return when you have time.

Yeah...rushing through things never works, and I found myself making mistakes I haven't made for years.

I'm sure you've gone over it, but what's your take on the Terps this week? I was a little surprised to see them as a + DD favorite. Purdue is bad, but they dropped some yards on Cincy a couple weeks ago.

Yeah...rushing through things never works, and I found myself making mistakes I haven't made for years.

I'm sure you've gone over it, but what's your take on the Terps this week? I was a little surprised to see them as a + DD favorite. Purdue is bad, but they dropped some yards on Cincy a couple weeks ago.
Brass I am thrilled to death with Durkin, think he is the best coach we have had in the program for a long while. Hills has really improved after some off season tutelage from Gus Frerotte (former Skin qb) up in Pitt and seems to have really taken well to Walt Bell's up tempo offense. I am delighted on how MD has focused on getting the running game going so far, and really like the way they are trying to use their speed to get to the edge on some jet sweep type of running plays. Durkin is also focusing on building some depth by rotating in lineman on both sides of the ball in these early games which is a positive. I've been very happy with how the season has started out, and the question remains on how well their lines will hold up against better competition. As far as today, I thought the line was about right.

Take care, mr. knucks. We all will miss you and your contributions to this forum. We will welcome you back whenever you are ready. :shake2:

Back