gyno NFL week one (Overall record since 2006: 429-371 +38.44 units)

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

NFL records since 06:
2012 NFL SEASON: 64-50 +6.12 units
2011 NFL SEASON: 44-35 +7.31 units
2010 NFL SEASON: 61-55 +12.03 Units
2009 NFL SEASON: 62-61 +0.67 Units
2008 NFL SEASON: 62-47 +4.72 Units
2007 NFL SEASON: 52-58 -9.85 Units
2006 NFL SEASON: 84-65 +17.44 Units

Overall 429-371 +38.44 units

53.6%

six of seven seasons finishing in the black but I haven't really done that well overall to be honest. 53.6% yes but some plays have been with juice higher than -110.. Haven't had a killer season, mostly grinding.

My goal for the 17 week NFL season is 55% winning clip and 15 units. In this thread you will see, sides, totals, teasers and props. I usually start out slow and scratch the surface, I've had some killer week 10-14s, thats my favorite part of the season.. Week 10-14..

Wanted to post these in case the lines move and no one believes me.. Although I doubt that happens..

I usually start out slow and increase betting amount periodically.

I'll mention a little bit of reasoning, I'll get into more depth once opening day becomes closer.

0.5* Browns +1.5
I will be riding the Browns a lot this season, especially when they are @ home or when they are getting a lot of points. I think Weeden is going to be a decent QB and I like the Browns O-line, RB and def. This team will make me some money this season.

0.35* TB -2.5
The Jets are terrible.. Bucs have the advantage in every aspect except special teams. I seriously think the Jets will be a 3-13 or 4-12 team and Rex Ryan gets fired before the season ends. Expect to see Geno Smith by november, tops.

I like the Browns this year in that aspect as well. I made money with the Brownies last year, both ways. TB I think is bottom of the South this year...Freeman makes me nervous.... To be shutout last year by the worst defense in the history of the NFL is downright frightening

GL this season gyno, I always enjoy your threads:shake:

Jesus. I don't think I have my tax filings from 2006, much less my NFL betting records. Keep those Browns under your hat and off the grid, I like 'em this year too. They MUST win week one. They always open at home and they always lose, so 1-0 would be refreshing.

Twink,

Tb will be just fine..

Tip,

I am no longer a chargers fan, the team pisses me off..
Can I be a browns fan?

Jesus. I don't think I have my tax filings from 2006, much less my NFL betting records. Keep those Browns under your hat and off the grid, I like 'em this year too. They MUST win week one. They always open at home and they always lose, so 1-0 would be refreshing.

no doubt, i would hate for someone to see my 06 and previous years. i was young and dumb. good thing i could play poka

My 2006 in baseball was the worst season ever posted I bet. LOL..

I know I'm Mr. Discipline now but there was a time I was very reckless. In fact I had 80% of my bankroll on USC ML in the famous Vince Young game.. I remember going to the grocery store that night thinking, wow did I just lose all that money?

I forgot to post this here.. When you post at 3 different sites it can mess you up

0.3*teaser
Den -0.5
Carolina +10

I really love my Browns play.. Hope you like them egg!!! GL this season!!

Wanted to post these in case the lines move and no one believes me.. Although I doubt that happens..

I usually start out slow and increase betting amount periodically.

I'll mention a little bit of reasoning, I'll get into more depth once opening day becomes closer.

0.5* Browns +1.5
I will be riding the Browns a lot this season, especially when they are @ home or when they are getting a lot of points. I think Weeden is going to be a decent QB and I like the Browns O-line, RB and def. This team will make me some money this season.

0.35* TB -2.5
The Jets are terrible.. Bucs have the advantage in every aspect except special teams. I seriously think the Jets will be a 3-13 or 4-12 team and Rex Ryan gets fired before the season ends. Expect to see Geno Smith by november, tops.

like these buddy. and you got better numbers than me on both!

Thanks a lot everyone.. I have to play this on principal alone.

Small play..

0.15* Bills +10.5

Back