2010 NFL SEASON: 61-55 +12.03 Units
2009 NFL SEASON: 62-61 +0.67 Units
2008 NFL SEASON: 62-47 +4.72 Units
2007 NFL SEASON: 52-58 -9.85 Units
2006 NFL SEASON: 84-65 +17.44 Units

2013 NFL SEASON: 29-26 -1.05 units

Week 7: 3-5 -1.05 units

Recap:

I made some horrible wagers last week and a couple of really sharp ones.. The worst was the over in the Philly game, what a crock of shit that was.. NE was bad, Jax was horrible.. Cleveland had a shot but I probably should of avoided Weeden on the road.

Texans was a smart play, SF as well. Redskins blah..

OK week 8 here we come.

0.8* KC -7

Weeden vs the best D in the AFC? Weeden is a tough enviroment? Weeden against a team who loves to blitz and put pressure on the QB?

I think Weeden struggles and KC wins this game handily. Cleveland has no running game and their passing game is almost non existent when facing a good defense. Arrowhead will be rocking and Weeden will be throwing INTs and getting sacked. I see a pick 6 and a sack/fumble recovery for a TD.. Browns O-line is improved but still not great.

KC ROLLS even though they aren't an explosive team.. Its only a TD, not too much to give I think.

0.6* Giants +6 -115

Winning is contagious and the Giants got their first win of the season and I think they want to win again, they want to feel that winning vibe again. Philly is a mess and they really shouldn't be a two FG fave over anyone not in the state of Florida (TB/JAX).. I think Eli will have his way vs a horrible Eagles secondary.. Giants have established a run game lately and their O-Line has played much better. The Giants might be on the improve here. I'll take these six points in a divisional game and against a dysfunctional team here..

Campbell with be QB for Clev.. Still like it?

I do, maybe even more.

0.7* VIKINGS +9 -108

GB is still really banged up.. NO Cobb, jones, clay or Finley. Vikings will have Ponder in there and he is a definite upgrade to Freeman who still has to learn playbook and has no continuity with his WRs. Vikings still have AP and I expect him to play do a lot better this week. I almost always play home dogs of 7+ as well. I think this is a solid play. Minny could win this.

0.7* BRONCOS TEAM TOTAL over 35

Redskins have an awful defense. I've seen them play a lot this season and they can't stop anyone.. Lets look at how many points they have given up..

Eagles 33
GB 38
LIONS 27
RAIDERS 14
DAL 31
CHI 41

Thats an average of 30.2ppg, in 5 of 6 games they gave up 27 or more..

OPP QB's
have a 102.1 passer rating vs Wash this season
complete 65.3% of their passes
263 yds per game
8.5ypa

^^^
What the hell is Payton going to do to this defense?

Redskins also give up 4.6ypc and a league leading 9 rushing TDs given up in only 6 games.

Lets look at Denvers offense..

Here are their totals..

49 vs Balt
41 vs NYG
37 vs OAK
52 vs PHI
51 vs DAL
35 vs JAC
33 vs INDY

33 or more in all 7 games..

They score on avg of 42.6ppg!!!!!!

I ask again, what will this unstoppable offense that scored 40+ on the regular do to a horrible defense that can't stop the run nor the pass. Denver is at home off a loss and will likely take out their frustrations out on the Redskins defense..

0.3* Raiders +3 -128

Steelers off two emotional hard fought wins now have to travel cross country to face a Raiders team and a rowdy crowd. I'll take the home doggy and the points.. Raiders are not a doormat, they can play a little.

0.45* Patriots TT over 25.5

Dolphins give up points
23 vs ATL
38 vs NO
26 vs Balt
23 vs Buf

Gronk really helps this offense, I watched a lot of that game last week and I felt the NE offense looked a lot more smooth. I think the Pats can score 27 here. They should get 12 possessions and I think they score on at least half of them.

6-1 +1.94 units so far

Pending:
0.7* VIKINGS +9

0.25* TEASER
SF -1.5
MIA/NE over 33.5
SEA +1.5
RAMS +24.5

Yes thats a 26pt middle in the Monday night game..

LOL I thought you were in here to tell me my units were added up wrong. how ya been doing sinkhole? Hopefully well.

NFL should get really good come week 10-13..

hehe, who cares if you are up 9 or 10units.
U are betting like a king, never tilting and always smart betting
love it:cheers:

Back