2008 NFL SEASON: 62-47 +4.72 Units

2009 NFL SEASON: 62-61 +0.67 Units

2010 NFL SEASON: 61-55 +12.03 Units
2011 NFL SEASON: 44-35 +7.31 units

2012 NFL SEASON: 64-50 +6.12 units

2013 NFL SEASON: 73-56 +5.55 units

2014 NFL SEASON 8-5 +3.92 units

Last week 3-2 +0.42 units

I wanted to start the thread and get it out of the way. I didn't start a thread til Thursday and people complained, this week I start a thread on Monday and people complain.
I currently do not have any plays, thought I would by now.

so it never occurred to you that these "people" wanted you to start a thread and just maybe put some plays in this thread???

or you think they just wanted you to start a thread with nothing in it?

ObVery large play...

Cincy off bye, ne obviously not the same team..
Cincy front 7 vs ne oline and very slow QB..

considering a teaser:

Den/SD

But something tells me to stay away.. Brain tells me wager, heart says one of these guys will screw me.

Anyone see Den or SD losing?

What insight do you want? Are you asking if you should make - a very square teaser? I'd bet it if I was 15 , but now no way, these are too dangerous

Any thoughts on what we learned about you last week?

I made a mistake a very long time ago.. I am the one who first mentioned it in a thread that was labeled what was the worst thing you ever done... You don't know the circumstances that led to what happened..

But nonetheless I think yr a passive aggressive bitch and I'd like you to stay out of my threads.. I can careless what you think, yr a shit handicapper and a joke.. Plus you created a ghost at another forum to talk shit.

Stay out of my threads bitch.. Last time I ever respond to you..
Yr ignored..

I made a mistake a very long time ago.. I am the one who first mentioned it in a thread that was labeled what was the worst thing you ever done... You don't know the circumstances that led to what happened..

But nonetheless I think yr a passive aggressive bitch and I'd like you to stay out of my threads.. I can careless what you think, yr a shit handicapper and a joke.. Plus you created a ghost at another forum to talk shit.

Stay out of my threads bitch.. Last time I ever respond to you..
Yr ignored..

I have no clue what you are talking about. I didn't create a "ghost" at another forum.

thanks for the response.

Dude, you are a joke. I think that is pretty clear

he told you to stay out of his threads mate. You clearly don't know the whole story.

Braves created a ghost at another forum..

100% was told email address and location by forum owner..
Keep this bitch out of my threads.. I'll ignore his posts by just not reading them..

Braves created a ghost at another forum..

100% was told email address and location by forum owner..
Keep this bitch out of my threads.. I'll ignore his posts by just not reading them..

lol, you are making shit up dude...Just stop, you are looking absolutely foolish right now

It's football Sunday and we're talking about this bullshit?!?

Cmon save this drama for Tuesday...

Don't want to spend valuable time dealing with nonsense..

It's football Sunday and we're talking about this bullshit?!?

Cmon save this drama for Tuesday...

Don't want to spend valuable time dealing with nonsense..

You bring it upon yourself, weather this topic or other non-sense.....

gl on your plays..

If my threads annoy you, then you should cease visiting them..

Easy solution..

Back