OPEN

1.25* JAGS +13 -105
1* TB +7.5
0.75* Raiders +3.5 -105

Closing pending wager:
Browns +8
INDY -1.5

0.75 @ -105 youwager

closing teaser with indy -1.5 this week from last week.

Can't help but like the lions... Watch line move to pick or +1 on Sunday..

I deleted it since I don't feel it's necessary for it to be at CTG.

However, I am out of it from this point on.:shake:

well that is quite the assumption from what I posted. I simply asked you a question, must have hit a nerve.

well that is quite the assumption from what I posted. I simply asked you a question, must have hit a nerve.

Did you read the thread that he admitted sleeping with a 15 year old. I know you are smart enough to read post # 38

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php...-Exposed/page2

He also littered out his window while he was speeding in a construction zone, triple the fine

tell you what we will change his avatar to handcuffs in a jail cell, like he is in internet jail awaiting trial. We will have Fondy represent him, so he will almost certainly lose his trial.

I think this is the same guy that kept starting threads about gyno in baseball this season - and this was months ago. He tailed one of gyno's baseball plays, lost a shitload of money, and has been on his ass ever since.

What exactly do you want done to gyno because of what happened 7 years ago at a different forum? Riddle me that please.

I think this is the same guy that kept starting threads about gyno in baseball this season - and this was months ago. He tailed one of gyno's baseball plays, lost a shitload of money, and has been on his ass ever since.

Stupid. Yes you. I've never followed anything this rapist would even suggest. I do fine on my own. Look it up. Good luck. Thanks

Stupid. Yes you. I've never followed anything this rapist would even suggest. I do fine on my own. Look it up. Good luck. Thanks

If it wasn't you then I'm sorry if I was wrong. But there was another guy (girl?) on gyno's ass just like you are back around mid-July/August in the baseball forum. I guess gyno just attracts the crazy.

Unless the thread got deleted. Which is why I can't find it. And it really was you.

That's right. I'm the bad guy. This scumbag admits to sleeping with a 15 yr old and I'm wrong? As long as he keeps posting on CTG it's all good!

That's right. I'm the bad guy. This scumbag admits to sleeping with a 15 yr old and I'm wrong? As long as he keeps posting on CTG it's all good!
what do you want done? He posts so fucking what? "let he who has not sinned cast the first stone"...it had nothign to do with CTG until YOU brought it up....banning him here for doing nothing does what? just bet and have some fun, this forum is a betting forum ffs...

why does CTG carry the burden of his actions and banning him from th einternet doesn't change anything either.

How long have you been waiting to drop this bomb on CTG? Just patiently waiting in the background for your time to pounce...

He should post here. The more I read. The more he fits in. My mistake. Have a good night everyone!

i just don't know what you want? do you want him banned from posting because 7 years ago he said he banged a 15 year old on a completely different forum? I don't think anyone here condones that action but i dont think you ban him from posting for it. there are guys on this forum who have admitted to jail time, drinking and driving, etc. its not a choir boy forum. ppl have fucked up in the past, looks like he at least knwos it was wrong and isnt going around creeping on young girls still

i just don't know what you want? do you want him banned from posting because 7 years ago he said he banged a 15 year old on a completely different forum? I don't think anyone here condones that action but i dont think you ban him from posting for it. there are guys on this forum who have admitted to jail time, drinking and driving, etc. its not a choir boy forum. ppl have fucked up in the past, looks like he at least knwos it was wrong and isnt going around creeping on young girls still

exactly. We can say he was a POS. But that's about it

Back