2009 NFL SEASON: 62-61 +0.67 Units
2008 NFL SEASON: 62-47 +4.72 Units
2007 NFL SEASON: 52-58 -9.85 Units
2006 NFL SEASON: 84-65 +17.44 Units

2013 NFL SEASON:
62-45 +5.73 units

Week 14:
2-3 -1.79 units

No doubt I've hit a little slide.. This is when money mgmt is key. After losing 3 out of the last 4 weeks I am upset but have not lost confidence.

Recap:
SF -2.5 and ML
Well I saved my ass a bit with that ML parlay to cinch ML Denver. Watched this game closely and felt SF should of had more points and also felt like Kaep is not trustworthy. He had some good moments but he also had some bad moments, he can't be trusted. That INT close to the end zone is the reason I lost this wager, if that never happens SF probably goes ahead 23-14 and that is all she wrote. But like any wager you have to have some breaks go your way and unfortunately on my largest wager of the season I lost by the hook. I don't think this was a great wager by any means, Seattle is a smart, fundamentally sound team and Wilson is a crafty QB who makes very little mistakes. You can beat Seattle if you can stretch the field and throw the ball down the field but Kaep isn't able to do that. Overall I'd say this was slightly an above average wager. I think maybe 6.5/10 I cash this. But I didn't and I'm over it.

DAL PK
I know the Bears have one of the best offenses in football but they made the boys D look really bad. I made the mistake of forgetting that the Bears potent pass offense would probably shred the Boys D. I made a horrible play and knew it soon after the game began. My bad.

KC -3.5
Genius wager and I have made tons of money this season fading Wash on TT's and spreads. They are probably the main reason I'm ahead. Look back at my logs and see that I've won almost every game that involved the Redskins. This was the square wager of the week and it hit.

OAK
0-5 in Jets game this season. This team is the reason I'm not having an epic year. I made this bet mentioned that I'd probably lose it and guess what, The Jets offense which has score 3 or less in three straight games scored 37! Thats my Jets wagers this season in a nutshell.. Fuck this team.

0.55* Miami Dolphins +2.5
0.35* Miami Dolphins +3 -130
0.3* Miami Dolphins ML +120

(BIG PLAY)

because my birthday lands on a thursday this week I will be the featured guest on the radio show tonight. I will be releasing the Dolphins and another play that I like very much. Will also be discussing other things as well.

www.klav1230am.com

10pm PT. I wlll be on around 10:15

I need to make up for the two losers I gave out last time. 0-2 last appearance. Still 9-3-1 thus far.

These drama queen, high controversy, high media profile teams are go against or no play with few exceptions.

If you're playing to make money, why look for more variables? If it's about ego, entertainment, psychic satisfaction..........

0.55* Miami Dolphins +2.5
0.35* Miami Dolphins +3 -130
0.3* Miami Dolphins ML +120

(BIG PLAY)

I agree. These 2 teams seem to split games throughout the years. Miami is motivated right now and I believe the defense steps up in a big way. Miami will have to pound the ball on the ground a lot in order to open up some kind of passing game for Tanny. I think they get it done. Can't wait for some pouting pictures of Brady!

I agree. These 2 teams seem to split games throughout the years. Miami is motivated right now and I believe the defense steps up in a big way. Miami will have to pound the ball on the ground a lot in order to open up some kind of passing game for Tanny. I think they get it done. Can't wait for some pouting pictures of Brady!

Pouting pictures of brady?? that's intensity dude…:grin:….agree ss…miami always tough on pats in so fla and i think they are the better team currently….mia 1h for me for sure

Good luck Gyno. I won't be on this game at all, but gotta think Miami is a bit overvalued right now coming off the PIT win and NE coming off the no cover barely escaping the Browns. I'm not telling you anything you haven't already considered I'm sure, but there would be a lot more value on them this week if they had lost last week, or the Pats would have blown out CLE...

This teaser looks like free money to me. I'm sure some crazy shit will happen.

0.4* Teaser
Skins/Falcons over 37
SF +9.5
Bears/Browns over 31
Phi +7

Back