gyno NFL week 14 (60-42 +7.52 units) G.O.Y this week.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

NFL records since 06:
2012 NFL SEASON: 64-50 +6.12 units
2011 NFL SEASON: 44-35 +7.31 units
2010 NFL SEASON: 61-55 +12.03 Units
2009 NFL SEASON: 62-61 +0.67 Units
2008 NFL SEASON: 62-47 +4.72 Units
2007 NFL SEASON: 52-58 -9.85 Units
2006 NFL SEASON: 84-65 +17.44 Units

2013 NFL SEASON:
60-42 +7.52 units

Week 11:
2-4 -1.49 units

Recap:

Bears/Vikings over 49
A lot of yards given up in this game but it didn't translate to points. Watched the majority of the game and I'm torn if this was
a good play or not. It wasn't a great or terrible play by any means. Their were record breaking performances in the game. Just one of those weird games where a lot of clock was killed and both teams did nothing early. 1st Q killed this wager..

Rams +8.5
I should of not gotten it the way of the 49ers, I also should of bet the +10 -120 that was available early in the week. 49ers defense is nasty and I think they are hitting stride right now. You won't see me betting against them any time soon.

Giants TT over 22.5
Barely won this and thank God I did. Overall Washington defense is horrid but they did stop the run. Giants offense is shitty and this play was average. lucky I won it as the last FG barely went through.

Teaser lost because of BAMA:
Bama wins that game 8 maybe 9 times out of 10. Saban and the kicker both fucked up. Horrible lost that cost me a lot of money.

Teaser Dallas to SD
Dallas side was solid as the Cowboys clearly outclassed the Raiders even though they were down you knew they would comeback.
SD was very lucky. Cincy tackled them at the 3 to end the game or this bet would of been toast. Lucky win.

Ravens -2.5
Thank you Tomlin.. Jackoff.

1.5* SF -2½ -115 &
0.5* ML PARLAY DEN/SF -103

This is my game of the year thus far and will likely end up being my largest play of the NFL regular season.

I will explain why when I have more time. But I love the 49ers in this one.

Hey ..... The prodigal son.

Like the Niners too, gyno.

Niners would be a max play for me too if Staley and Iupati were healthy. I'll be on them, just not sure how big yet.

Better spot for SF, as they are still fighting for a playoff spot. Win or loss, it looks like SEA's chances to lock up home field are still strong. I like the 2.5 and I'm hoping it goes back down. At 3 at my book right now (+105)

GL this week

Low scoring and Seattle always keeps it close. GL, but I find it too difficult to bet against Russell right now.

Reasoning for 49ers:

Seattle is off a big monday night game vs the Saints, a game where it was very physical. SF is off a cruising victory over the Rams and had another easy win prior to that vs Washington. SF gets to stay home for the second week straight while Seattle not only gets a day less to prepare but also has to travel. SF is playing unbelievable defense lately, teams simply aren't not moving the ball against them. They have been injury ridden all season but now have the well majority of their guys back now. Crabtree, Davis, Smith etc.

SF has been visually impressive to me. I have watched the well majority of their last few games and I am blown away with their defense.. Let's not forget their is some bad blood between these teams and coaches. Seattle is not the same team on the road, they are lights out @ home but on the road they are beatable.

@ car 12-7 (should of lost the game)
@ Hou 23-20 (should of lost the game)
@ Indy L 34-28
@ AZ W 34-22
@ STL W 14-9 (should of lost the game)
@ ATL 33-10 (ATL Quit)

It's quite obvious that the Hawks are vulnerable on the road.

Oh I forgot to mention the revenge factor, SF wants revenge for that horrible lost in week 2.

It doesn't get much better than this.

I wanted to give you a shoutout cogeman but I don't know how to pronounce your name, lol..

Good stuff bro...really like that Mizzou play too, even more after hearing your reasoning on it.

P.S. Don't eat all those Nathan's hot dogs at once

By the way... Glisan and Kelly love you, and, why not? 9-1-1 (90%) on plays you've given out on their show. Crazy good!

I'm sure to regret this...

Swore off Jets game 2 months ago. Said I'd never bet another game with them in it.

0.45* Raiders +3 -120

0.65* KC -3 -107

I know this is a very square selection but I just think the Chiefs get it done here against a horrible Washington team who is reeling and mistake prone. KC gets their shit together here I think.

I wanted to give you a shoutout cogeman but I don't know how to pronounce your name, lol..

You can give P-Unit a shout next week. It rolls right off the tougue.......... lol

BOL this week man. Looking forward to cashing the SF ticket with you. Seattle is not the same team away from home - they just haven't played anyone that could take advantage of it besides Indy.

sf already my POW gene…purely situational and motivational.

If SEA wins this game than they are more special than I am giving them credit for.

SF 9-1 streak…get it done

Back