gyno NFL week 14 ( ( 46-36 +4.68 units ) )

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Week 13: 4-2 +1.78 units

Overall: 46-36 +4.68 units

49ers ruined what would of been a stellar weekend. Still made some decent coin but man oh man. I had an unposted 8 team ml parlay going with SF that was paying 8-1. Still burns that loss.

0.8* BROWNS -5 -108 (got this on 12/3, going to add more via teasers and ML parlays)
Posted this in another thread...
KC just won a close emotional game @ home vs Panthers on Sunday just a day after they found out their teammate murdered his girl and himself .. Many people I know faded them thinking it was a bad spot playing so soon after the suicide of their former teammate. I'm thinking that my friends and colleagues who did that made a mistake and SHOULD of instead, waited to fade them this week on the road vs the Browns.

KC didn't even really have time to think about what happened, the suicide happened so close to game time that there was really no time to think or mourn. So this week they have wake and funeral plans, missed preparations, they travel to CLE etc. Also they must of left a lot on the field Sunday so I just don't know how they can match that emotion on what will be a weird week for them.

Not only that, they aren't a very good team anyway. They barely won their 2nd game of the season and both of their wins were life or death. They have been horrible on the road and all the chaos this week can only distract them, a team thats already bad.

Browns have played teams close all year and are actually a decent team. In fact I think it might be a good thing cause if KC was playing any decent team they'd more than definitely be DD dogs. We only have to give what 4.5 here? Browns are improving and their defense is pretty solid. Good run game too.
They have been in almost every game they played this season.

0.4* Raiders +10.5 -115
Home dogs of 7+ have been stellar. Thursday night games=weird shit happens, Also Denver has let inferior teams play them close before. Division game and I always say the Raiders play well when you least expect them too. I think Denver might not take this game too seriously and play just well enough to win. Backdoor should be open all game at the very least

0.4* TEASER (-120)
TB -0.5
NE +4

Yes I'm crossing zero. But I think NE @ home vs an overrated injured Texans team getting 4 points has more than a 76% of cashing so I'm going to add them in my teaser. TB is strictly an Eagles fade. LOL watch the Eagles somehow win, haha.

0.5* Titans/Colts over 47.5

In Dome, Titans defense is horrible and Colts give up points too. I expect a shootout.

0.6* TEASER -120 (ties push)
PITT +3
SF Pk
SEA +0.5

I really like this one a lot. Steelers fighting for playoff lives, big ben back and SD is a corpse. Can lose by a FG and still push, gotta love that.
SF off loss to Rams who are a thorn to their side for some reason. Miami doesn't have the horses to win this
AZ is hopeless. Dumpster fire of a team right now, no QB play whatsoever. SEA tough place to play..

I should bet more on this.

Hey gyne. Yeah, I like SDSU +3. As far as I know, Katz football career is over. Dingwell is the man now, and he's undefeated as a starter, so its really not that much of a drop off.

I'll post more in depth thoughts on the game at some point in the NCAAF Forum.

I actually meant Dingwell.. Was just talking to a pal about game and looked at Dingwell's stats and they were solid. SDST was solid all year. I thought they were going to be favored.

So did I bro. If the game were anywhere but Qualcomm, then I would say otherwise...but I've got no qualms about wagering on my Aztecs, who are catching a FG in what is essentially a home game.

0.4* Bills -3 -105

0.2* ML parlay (-108)

Bills/49ers

Dome team Rams who are coming off an emotional overtime victory over rival 49ers have to go east to play the Bills in bad weather and who have been quietly playing well. Bills defense has improved dramatically these last few games. Rams are slightly overrated, they've been covering spreads, yes but they've also been blowout 4 times this season.. I don't think this is a good spot for them. I think Bills win by 7-10

0.4* ML Parlay (-156)
Browns/Seahawks

0.3* Teaser (-105)
Browns -1
Steelers -1.5

0.3* TEASER ties push
Browns +3
49ers pk
Sea pk

0.4* JETS -2.5

Jags suck and the way life works Sanchez will play well, lol.

Big card.

0.8* BROWNS -5 -108

0.4* ML Parlay (-156)
Browns/Seahawks

0.3* Teaser (-105)
Browns -1
Steelers -1.5

0.3* TEASER ties push
Browns +3
49ers pk
Sea pk

0.2* ML parlay (+158)