gyno NFL week 13 (58-38 +9.01 units) 60%

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Recap:

Rams pk

Rams won by 20 points and normally you would think that this was a genius play but this game was a little closer than you think. Bears were able to move the ball it was just that their rush defense was so horrible. I won't label this a genius play but it was a good play. Bears offense is pretty potent and right now they are an all offense no defense type of team. Rams chemistry looks good and for some reason Clemens has average stats but looks good, does that make sense? When you watch him play you think his stats would be better, he had a touch on his pass. I personally think this team is better off with Clemens, call me crazy but thats my opinion..

DALLAS +3
I think this pick was pretty genius. giants are a fraud and thank GOD we don't have to hear those Giants are back chants anymore. I know Dallas almost gave this game away late but this wager was not in danger of losing imo. There was a small chance but the Boys were in control. Boys took out Cruz and Nicks was out. Boys defense did not play good, its the fact that the Giants suck. This game proved the Giants sucked.

Saints ML/Falcons +8.5
Surprised I didn't get more love for that play. Won both wagers in same game.

Carolina ML and -4

Panthers very lucky to win this game and I think Dolphin backers made a great play, Carolina was off their game and this was a bad spot. Miami's o-line played
a lot better than I thought they would. I don't think I have a good read on Miami, I'm really not sure how good they are. Carolina is a solid team but this was a dud
and they won which shows me they are legit.

Lions/Pats teaser
Bucs should of won the game by more, I should of never trusted the Lions. they are a fucked team with a horrible coach and I won't trust them again. I am done with the Lions.. Bucs are a gritty team and they seem to being playing with a lot of energy, they are out hustling other teams. Glennon looks better too.
Stafford is a moron, he is a very dumb QB. Makes throws he never should and is too reckless. If he was more of a sound QB I think he the Lions would of won.
But he's not and Schwartz is a moron and the bucs actually blew chances to make their lead larger... BAd play.

Browns PK
Fuck this team. I knew big ben was 15-1 vs Browns but I thought that was a meaningless stat, guess not. Browns make too many mistakes. Team can't be trusted and
just fuck these guys.. They cost me money week after week with their bullshit.

megatron under 108.5yds
Not a good or bad play, one less pass away from cashing. A play I didn't win, simple as that. Wasn't unlucky, nor lucky.

SF TT over 26
Took a late FG to cash this. Semi lucky win. Although SF missed a TD by an inch and this could of been 31. Washington defense is garbage, SF offense has
been struggling so SF scoring 27 shows you everything you need to know. Also I notice Washington gives up pts in second half, they are poorly coached.

1* Bears/Vikings over 49 -108

Bears are all offense and no defense. Vikings give up at least 24 every game. AP should have a field day vs a Bears run D who has gave up 10ypc last week. Bears should get theirs as their offense is very underrated and actually pretty damn explosive. They are getting solid consistent QB play, they run the ball well and have a WR tandem that is arguably the best in the NFC. I think the final will be something like 31-27..

0.4* TEASER
Raiders/Cowboys over 34½
Ravens +10½
Alabama +2½ (CFB)
Bears/Vikings OVER 36

Last edited by a moderator:
0.65* Rams +8.5 -108
Rams are pretty good team, have watched a lot of their games lately and I think they are playing with a lot of energy and have some good young talent.
These guys are playing hard cause they have a ton of guys that are playing for future contracts. Don't let last week fool ya, SF offense isn't good. Division game
and this is too many points.

I knew what you meant after seeing your 1 star pick - enjoyed your radio spot last week, any plans to to do another radio spot?

Considering it's thanksgiving, I don't think so.. I won't be home tonight.

0.4* Ravens -2.5 -115
Ravens tough at home, Steelers a little overvalued right now I believe. I just think the Ravens get it done tonight.
Steelers bend and don't break defense will give up just enough for a cover, I think.

Back