2006 NFL SEASON: 84-65 +17.44 Units

2013 NFL SEASON:
53-35 +6.57 units

Week 11: 6-3 +1.52 units

Last four weeks:
24-9 +6.87 units

Recap:

Brady over 23.5 comp

A LOT of people followed me on this one because I gave it out on the radio and because I basically begged them to wager on it. Brady had 24 comp's early in the 4th and the Pats gameplan was pretty much what I predicted. Very easy winner. Great wager here..

Saints +3
Superb wager here, should of been an ez win. SF did nothing, NO was their own worst enemy.. Sucks that this had to push but its better to be lucky than good any day. SF had what 198 total yards and no yards in the 4th QTR? Saints completely outplayed the 49ers but were still life or death. Think I made a solid wager..

Pats in teaser
New England usually doesn't lose by more than a TD when they do lose. I figured the game would be close and it was.

Browns +7
Not a bad play actually, Browns had a great start and then they kept turning it over. Very misleading score, although I lost the wager I think it was a decent bet.

Lions ML parlay
Stupid schwartz. Totally fucked up the game by going for that FG. I should learn my lesson about betting the Lions on the road though. I keep thinking their talent can overcome but , it usually doesn't.. Lions are a dumb team. Neither a good or bad bet.

Eagles ML parlay
Redskins are god awful. Eagles almost blew this. Good play, not great.

Those who read my threads on a yearly basis know that I always mention that weeks 10-14 are usually my favorite. By then we know who the contenders and pretenders are and teasers are money as well.

1.3* RAMS PK

First of all I love this spot for the Rams.

The Bears are off an emotional overtime game that had a two hour delay while the Rams were off a bye. The Rams defense has been playing very well as of late. They held the Seahawks to a measly 14 points a few weeks ago. They made Andrew Luck look terrible in a 38-8 routing of the Colts. I watched a lot of the Titans game and felt the Rams outplayed the Titans in that one. Keep in mind I had a large wager on the Titans so I wasn't being biased. Rams impressed me in that game and they really should of won it.

I truly believe the Rams are an underrated and undervalued team. Rams DE Robin Quinn has 12 sacks already and is a beast and should get through the Bears bad offensive line. The Rams are an unusually healthy team at this point of the season, they have no major injuries take a look at their injury report
[TABLE="class: cms_table_statistics_table, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_header, colspan: 10"]St. Louis[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder cms_table_statistics_cellbottomborder"]Date[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder cms_table_statistics_cellbottomborder, align: center"]Pos[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder cms_table_statistics_cellbottomborder"]Player[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder cms_table_statistics_cellbottomborder"]Injury[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder cms_table_statistics_cellbottomborder"]Status[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]11/17/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]RB[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Daryl Richardson[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Foot[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]"?" Sunday vs. Chicago[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]11/17/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]TE[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Lance Kendricks[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Hand[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]"?" Sunday vs. Chicago[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]10/31/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]G[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Harvey Dahl[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]MCL[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]out indefinitely[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]10/21/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]QB[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Sam Bradford[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Knee[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]out for season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]09/27/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]S[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]T.J. McDonald[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Leg[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]IR[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Let's now take a look at the Bears injury report

[TABLE="class: cms_table_statistics_table, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_header, colspan: 10"]Chicago[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder cms_table_statistics_cellbottomborder"]Date[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder cms_table_statistics_cellbottomborder, align: center"]Pos[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder cms_table_statistics_cellbottomborder"]Player[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder cms_table_statistics_cellbottomborder"]Injury[/TH]
[TH="class: cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder cms_table_statistics_cellbottomborder"]Status[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]11/18/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]DT[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Stephen Paea[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Toe[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]"?" Sunday vs. St. Louis[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]11/17/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]QB[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Jay Cutler[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Ankle[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]doubtful Sunday vs. St. Louis[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]11/17/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]TE[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Martellus Bennett[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Ankle[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]"?" Sunday vs. St. Louis[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]LS[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Patrick Mannelly[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Calf[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]"?" Sunday vs. St. Louis[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]DE[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Shea McClellin[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Hamstring[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]11/11/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]CB[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Charles Tillman[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Tricep[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]IR[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]10/21/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]LB[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Lance Briggs[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Shoulder[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]expected to miss 4-6 weeks[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]10/11/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]LB[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]D.J. Williams[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Pectoral[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]IR, out for season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]10/07/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]DT[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Nate Collins[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Knee[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]out for season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]09/23/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]DT[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Henry Melton[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Knee[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]IR[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]09/02/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Jay Ratliff[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Hernia[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_otherStatistics_table_alternateRow cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]out indefinitely[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]08/07/13[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]CB[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Kelvin Hayden[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]Hamstring[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_row cms_table_statistics_cellrightborder"]out for season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_statistics_table_bodernone, colspan: 10"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

A much longer list..

Do not discredit this!!!!!!!
This is very important, we have a team (CHI) traveling fresh off an overtime game with a delay playing a young fresh well coached team that has had two weeks to prepare for this game. This is important because the Bears are injury riddled while the Rams are the healthiest team in the league.

I just love this spot for the Rams..

I love the coaching matchup, I believe Jeff Fisher will outcoach Trestman.

Ever since Stacy has become the main runner with the Rams they have played much better. Rams have a solid running game now and the Bears have the 31st ranked run defense and have had a RB run for 100+yds against them in 4 out of their last 5 games. The struggling Ray Rice was running right through the Bears. Stacy should have his way.. The Bears defense sucks..

The Rams have rallied with Clemens as QB and he is looking better and better with each start. He doesn't make too many mistakes and can make plays with his legs. It's no surprise that the team has looked better with him than Bradford.

So to finish up I am getting the better defensive team who is more healthy, rested and playing on their home field. I don't have to give any points?

Sign me up..

The Rams are one of the best plays you find this season..

1* DALLAS +3 -120

Bet this one on Monday.

This one is pretty simple to me. I believe the Giants are a fraud. They have been beating up on crap..

Giants beat a Rodgerless GB team, barely and I mean barely beat the Raiders. Couldn't even muster a TD vs the Eagles and before that beat the shitty Vikings where AP hardly played. I am not sure what the Giants do well, their run defense has looked good lately but I'm not sure it's legit.

Dallas is off a bye and I think they sorted things out and are ready to make a run. I believe they are the best team in the division and will win the NFL east. They have the best resume.. They played the Broncos better than anyone else has this season, almost beat em. They beat the Redskins and Eagles comfortably, lost a heartbreaker to Detroit on the road, lost by 1. I know they lost to the Saints but that was a horrible spot for them. Week before bye and third road game in 4 weeks.

I'm trusting my eyeballs here and trusting my opinion that Dallas is a pretty good team and the Giants resurgence is a total fraud, they aren't good.

Hope my eyeballs are right.

0.4* ML PARLAY (+112)
Carolina/SF

0.2* Carolina -4

I know it's a bad spot for Carolina but I can't get over the fact that their D-line should destroy Miami's O-line. Carolina's front 4 is nasty and Miami is having O-line issues.. I will probably regret this bet but I can't ignore it. Games are won and loss in the trenches.

I think there is a solid chance the Saints win this game but don't cover. I will count the units won/loss from these wagers but for fairness I will not
count these on my W/L record.

But I think there is a very good chance the Saints win between 2-14

0.3* Teaser (-110)

Saints -1½
Pats +8½

0.3* Teaser (-105)
Falcons +14½
Pats +8.5

0.15* Saints ML -360 risking 0.36 to win 0.10
0.15* Falcons +8.5 risking 0.11 to win 0.10

I think there is a solid chance the Saints win this game but don't cover. I will count the units won/loss from these wagers but for fairness I will not
count these on my W/L record.

But I think there is a very good chance the Saints win between 2-14

0.3* Teaser (-110)

Saints -1½
Pats +8½

0.3* Teaser (-105)
Falcons +14½
Pats +8.5

0.15* Saints ML -360 risking 0.36 to win 0.10
0.15* Falcons +8.5 risking 0.11 to win 0.10

dancefool.gif

0.4* ML PARLAY (+112)
Carolina/SF

0.2* Carolina -4

I know it's a bad spot for Carolina but I can't get over the fact that their D-line should destroy Miami's O-line. Carolina's front 4 is nasty and Miami is having O-line issues.. I will probably regret this bet but I can't ignore it. Games are won and loss in the trenches.

what's the status of the Carolina DE? he took a pretty good shot to the knee vs. NE and did come back but was clearly hurting.

you have balls to do things that i dont. you had balls to like jacksonville against the titans. you have balls to bet against the best WR of a generation. thats a skill. i pussy out on those bets. good luck i know were both huge on rams

I shouldn't of added any plays after post 8, gave a lot of good profit back.

Back