gyno NFL week 12 (40-30 +4.62 units)

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Week 11: 5-4 +1.07 units

40-30 +4.62 units

This is a good part of the season.. Usually do well around this time.. Opposite can be said about college, usually start losing around this time in college..

0.4* Lions +4 -120
0.3* Lions +3 +110

Texans off long exhausting overtime game and before that was in Chicago on a late Sunday nighter. Lions stay @ home with an extra day to prepare. Lions may use Jags and GB blueprint on how to attack defense. Texans are an overrated team, they are a very beatable team. Texans have some injuries too.

Lions keep it close, if not win.

good luck gyno.....with you on lions this week.

txns will go to super bowl

I actually agree..... being a homer. Need to go back and re-read "The History of Houston Oilers/Houston Texans AFC Championships"

If Texans can avoid getting NE they most definitely can make it to SB. They will be #1 seed, HFA throughout. No other team in AFC impresses me.

Denver is very overrated, Houston is better than Pitt, Cincy, Balt. Colts.

0.25* SEA -2.5 -115
0.15* SEA -3 +105

Sea not as good on road but I'm going to take my chances here against a disgraced MIA team who is doing nothing good right now. Can't run, can't pass and team is simply going in the wrong direction fast. SEA is upbeat and playing good right now. I don't think MIA's HFA is all that much anyway. Crowd not intimidating and weather no issue.

I'll take the more motivated team, better D, better QB, better running game and give less than a FG.

0.4* Teaser
SD +7.5
NO +7.5

0.3* Teaser
Cincy -2.5
SD +7.5

Back