gyno NFL conference plays (7-1 in playoffs)

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
will be giving out both plays on eogradio 1/16/2014 which will be on @ 10pm PT.

I will be giving CTG a shoutout and two posters who are yet to be determined.

will be giving out both plays on eogradio 1/16/2014 which will be on @ 10pm PT.

I will be giving CTG a shoutout and two posters who are yet to be determined.

hope you are on NE and SEA as I will be in some fashion although the spread won't necessarily be the end all/be all

just feels like the SB that I've expected for a couple months now

hey lakers are on a brutal b2b tomorrow against your suns.. what you think?

I did :D me and D8. I listened until you were talking about the new Dodger dude. Surprised you're so strong on Denver - I'm a little worried for us this game.

sucks I will be oppo on both although nothing big this weekend, should be two solid football games

feels like the SB is taking place in seattle to me

kj I didn't know you were listening.. Would of mentioned you.. you're my boy.

kj I didn't know you were listening.. Would of mentioned you.. you're my boy.

don't sweat bud, wasn't listening but just caught your post at the right time :)

I tend to catch ya the next day tho but sounds like we're gonna post up against each other this weekend which sucks (prolly for me)

I always go 1-1 in these games..

I really love Denver.. I'd be very surprised if they lost..

cologist ty my brother you did not have to that mention my name that was real nice of you I appreciate it. like I said I listen to your show all the time great guys on that sport show . out of all the days I don't listen was yesterday until you told me about my name on the show ty. your hitting 62 percent of your play's unreal Great work my brother wise guys can't even come close to that:shake:keep that money train rolling :badass:

cologist I see you like horse racing until about 6 years ago I use to go everyday for about 20 years.sometimes in the afternoon then came back at night but I like harness racing freehold/hazel park./ meadows/meadowlands/yonkers/ but your smart if your going to bet horse racing Thoroughbreds is the way to go.because if your going to win harness racing does not pay the pools are real small. back 6 years ago I hit a tri at the biggest harness track the Meadowlands on the biggest day the Hambletonian.I might have spelled that wrong but there was a horse called MR Musclemen never off the board 12 -0 was going off 1-5 Inever used him anyways came in 4 place.the winner went off 12-1 / 2 place went off 19-1 / 3 place went off 33-1 my god you won't believe what that tri paid 1.200 I was looking at at least 12.000 the pool had millions I never went back you dream of hitting a tri like that and on the biggest day in harness unreal . bol with Denver if NE does not win at least a good guy like you does bol my brother

Last edited by a moderator:
cologist bol with DENVER 1 of us will win make that money my brother

I'm on Denver -4.5 medium and have a lot of teasers and parlays ending to them. Denver is a very big play for me. Also on under 57 for a medium play.

I'm on SF +4 -119 and SF +3.5.. Like I mentioned on radio SF is a medium play. Denver is the biggie.

Back