gyno CFB week 14 (51-29 +12.88 units) 63% "Take it easy"

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Recaps:

Fresno St TT over 49
Pretty much won this at halftime. Fresno scored 35 at half and pretty much did whatever they wanted.. If they played full throttle they would of scored 80+
Have to admit this was a genius wager. Not being conceited at all cause I make bad wagers all the time. This one was the opposite of a bad wager.

Michigan St ending tease leg
NW season was over after they blew their entire wad versus Ohio St.. I have to keep that in mind for next year that a bad loss like that could cripple a team. Similar to when TT lost to oklahoma and when Oregon St lost to Stanford. Teams were never the same after those losses.. When teams overachieve like that and lose a game it for lack of a better word fucks them up.

BYU under 54.5
Some people were calling this the sharp under of the week considering the weather and so forth. I don't normally like betting full game totals but this one had the looks of an under.. EZ score.

Rice TT over 40
Pretty bad play, not horrible. I watched the entire game and Rice WRs were dropping passes left and right. It wasn't a good spot for Rice at all. I should NOT of made this bet but I was pretty much blindly fading UAB def.

Texas A&M tt over 34.5
Horrible, HORRIBLE bet.. One of my worst of the season. Bad wet weather, LSU dominated Manziel last year. I'm sorry for that crappola.

Well there you have it.

0.8* North Carolina -5½

I've been saying this for quite some time, North Carolina is a damn good team and much better than their record indicates. They have a NFL caliber TE who can't be guarded, they have a dual threat QB who took over for Renner and has been good. Defense is solid.

UNC is an unranked 6 win team favored over 5 points against a 9 win ranked team. Tells you a lot right there.. UNC might be 6-5, duke might be 9-2 but the story of their seasons are the opposite. UNC has had many things go their way and Duke has had everything go their way. There is no doubt in my mind that UNC is the better team.

I think they win semi-comfortably at home.

I'm on the Heels in this one (duh), but don't let the power of this winning season for Dook count for nothing. It won't surprise me if it come down to the last drive as all of Dook's have. I'm on the Heel's small as it appears you are as well with a .8 bet. Go Heels!

It's a medium high bet for me...

I think it's a good play...

I wouldn't play anything big this week... Maybe bama ml.. They won't lose su

Ya I like unc here too .. just worry they win by less than a score .. still undecided. good luck glincoln

0.45* ML Parlay (-121)
Ohio St
Michigan St
Utah St
Bama
Florida St

I will probably lose this, but fuck it. I want to have some fun.

Thanks... Avoided Fresno by all cost cause their defense stinks...

They don't even have a defense...

Michigan state would probably be the one I'm most fearful of..

Back