2010 College Football: 73-70 -8.55 units
2011 College Football: 40-44 +1.81 units
2012 College Football: 48-39 +8.12 units

2013 College Football:
48-27 +11.39 units (64%)

week 12: 3-4 -1.28 units

Recaps:

Washington +3
Overall a poor play, Washington was down 41-24 late in the 4th. Price did get injured and Washington I believe played lesser than their capable of but nonetheless Jack is a beast and Washington had no answer for him. I didn't account for him and it bit me in the butt. Overall I would grade this a slight bad play. Was one possession away from a push.

Rutgers +3
Got a great line but it didn't matter. I apologize for this horrible play and to anyone who followed I am deeply sorry. I knew about the injuries and how thin Rutgers was but I ignored it. On Friday I started having second thoughts about this game but ignored my instinct because the line moved 4 points in my favor. Cincy was actually a genius play and to those who had Cincy I commend you. I blew it on this one. A good example as to why getting a great line means nothing "sometimes"...

Michigan St open teaser

Defense gave up a little more than I thought but Michigan St prevailed and were clearly the better team. I am going to use them again in the same teaser this week ;)

Ore St/Az St over and AZ St TT over
Bad play, Ore St's offense has cooled down and is no longer what is was. I'm not sure what defenses have done to adjust but Mannion is not the same QB, he looks a lot like he did last year. Cooks is still the man, he's doing nothing wrong. Defenses are just on him like a glove. I don't think AZ St tt over was a bad play, it didn't win but I watched this game and there was so many 3rd down conversions and time killing drives and after that the bet had no chance. I actually think it might of been a decent play that just didn't cash. shit happens. The over in the game was bad.

ECU TT over 46.5
Great bet here.. ECU had 625 total yards, 13ypp and 6.5ypc. UAB can't stop anyone. 63 points. Think we can all agree a genius wager.

Mississippi St +24
I got on this late but this was another genius wager. I usually do not get in the way of the big boys (#1, #2, #3 and #4s) but this had the look
of a game Bama wouldn't give full effort for. Right after LSU and honestly this line was inflated big time. It really should of been 19.5 maybe 20.5..
Bama, OSU, Baylor and FSU lines are extremely inflated now. No value betting on them, doesn't mean they will win/lose just saying if you bet those teams you will have to pay dearly..

SMU -15
Needed a pick 6 late to cover this so I got lucky. It was clear that SMU was the better team and I believe SMU could of scored more but they couldn't convert on 3rd down.. 4 out of 14.. Not making an excuse but I think SMU messed up on 3rd down and just didn't execute. But nonetheless this was an ok play that needed a pick 6 to cover. This spread was a little high, I really wanted under 14. I bite the bullet and still bet it.

closing
0.7* open teaser (-105)
Michigan St -½ (week 12)
Michigan St -1 (week 13)

I hope this isn't confusing to anyone.. Last week I bet a teaser with Michigan St and added an open spot. I am using that open spot with Michigan St this week.

BOL this week bro. thanks again for the Brady prop on MNF. you made a lot of people a ton of cash on that one...

0.7* BYU/ND under 54½
Temps will be under freezing for this game, chance of snow and a good chance for rain. Pretty good defenses, both give up less than 4ypc and both give up slightly over 200 yards a game passing. Pretty balanced defenses here. Neither offense is that great.. I just think the final here will be something like 24-21

I will be giving out my best college football bet of the week with full analysis on the radio tonight...

klav1230am
LAS VEGAS RADIO 10pm-11pm

I think it's a really good one
smileyface.gif

0.4* Rice TT over 40 -120

What can I say? UAB defense is horrible.. HORRIBLE!​

Gyno,never forget,I knew you before you were famous :cheers:

GL this week mate.I always read and appreciate your contributions .

1* FRESNO STATE TT over 49

Absolutely love this selection..

Fresno state is a juggernaut on offense. They have scored 41+ in 7 of their 9 games (77%) and at least 35 in every game. They scored 61 vs Idaho, 52 vs Rutgers, 48 vs wyoming last week this team has no problem putting points on the board.

The main reason is they have one of the best QBs in the nation, Derek Carr. He's a stud.
32 TDs only 4 INTs, 18-1 last 5 games.. 70% comp, 3400 yds. Their top two RBs avg 5.2ypc and NM has the 118th ranked run defense giving up a whopping 6.3ypc and 35 rushing TDs!!

Thats awful.. NM just gave up 66 points to colorado st and on avg they give up 40 a game. Most of those games were not against offensive juggernauts like fresno.

Motivation is key here because Fresno is trying to sneak into a BCS game and they need all the style points they can get so they will not take the foot off the pedal.

All systems say go here.

Fresno will score more than 50.

Listen to the radio segment if you want more..

Are you on the radio every week, gyno?

I missed that segment last week and any previous shows.

I've made my biggest profit ever this year and I'm pretty much shutting it down for the year, but if you will be on again I'll try to give it a listen.

Back