2007 College Football: 83-63 +17.04 Units
2008 College Football : 94-64 +22.98 Units
2009 College Football: 67-61 +4.00 Units
2010 College Football: 73-70 -8.55 units
2011 College Football: 40-44 +1.81 units
2012 College Football: 48-39 +8.12 units

Overall since 2006
468-403 +46.37 units 53.7%

All bowl plays will be posted in this thread..

0.4* TEASER -120
UTAH STATE +3.5
TEXAS TECH +1
FRESNO ST +1.5
MICHIGAN +18.5

Having fun with a 13pt teaser.. I think it cashes.

0.5* FRESNO STATE -11.5

Usually don't like giving this many points but this looks like a blowout waiting to happen. SMU was 6-6 in the shitty conf USA and they have the #107th ranked pass D. Well Fresno has a legit QB in Carr, I have him a top 5 QB. I think he will smoke SMU's D.

43-23

0.2* SDST +3

Basically a home game for the Aztecs. I'm a fan of BYU, they have a really good defense and running game but their QB Nelson is bad. I think this will be a very close hard fought game and I think the points come in handy here.. BYU might win by 1-2 points.

Expect a good entertaining game here fellas.

1* Michigan +6 (BIG PLAY)
Wolverines should win this game straight up. Michigan a different team with Gardner @ QB, should give So.Car fits. Denard playing flex, not sure how motivated So.Car will be.

I agree that Michigan is different with Gardner at QB but in a bad way. I think Michigan suspended a few guys fwiw.

best of luck as always

I like their dynamics with Gardner @ QB.. So.Car has a good defense but Michigan is a a monster they aren't used to seeing.. I expect Michigan to have some success. Also the Floyd suspension sucks but who knows maybe Hoke appeals the suspension the day before game? So.Car suspended players as well.. I think Michigan wins this one, So.Car offense is not explosive. Shouldnt be giving big points.

me too bull, me as well..

0.1* UL LAY -4.5 -105
0.1* UL LAY ML -190

better QB

0.25* Duke +7.5 -112
0.25* Duke +7 -102

Duke has a good QB, game is being played in North Carolina and the motivation edge has to be in the Blue Devils favor. Duke is thrilled being in this bowl, Cincy probably not so much. Big East was a bad conference this year, as was ACC but I think Big East even worse. I think Duke is well coached, again they have a smart good QB and I think they will be right there the whole game. I like Duke a lot.

Wish I would of seen that 10 that was out there at first.. How ya been p-unit?

Happy Holidays buddy.

1-5 -1.98 units

Just so you know I don't only bump when I win.
Doing horrible thus far.. Early bowls suck and I need to learn to take them very lightly.. In fact I'm a really good fade for early bowl games

0.6* NW PK -105
Northwestern will be pumped for this game like no other team in the bowls. Miss St's front 7 is not that good and the team was severly overrated early. This is the best NW team I've seen recently and I think they get it done. Like this one a lot.

0.3* Oregon St -3 -105

Back