Guys betting tonight's Celtics/Rockets game

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
do remember...these guys are old and worn down, AND they don't really need this win. Meanwhile, the rockets are motivated, largely healthy, and they are the opposite of worn out.

This is not only a B2B...this is a 4th in 5 on the road for the Cs, and they had to put out a FUCKLOT of energy getting back into last night's game.

the Celtics will need big solid minutes from the bench tonight, and the Cs bench got SHELLED last night.

the two big guys...

<table class="data" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="datahl2b" width="7%">Pos</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="33%">Player</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="9%">Min</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="12%">FGM-A</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="6%">Pts</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="6%">Ast</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="7%">Reb</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="7%">STL</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="7%">BLK</td> <td class="datahl2b">PF</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacell"> F</td> <td class="datacell"> Kevin Garnett
</td> <td class="datacell">39:17</td> <td class="datacell">7/15</td> <td class="datacell">21</td> <td class="datacell">2</td> <td class="datacell">8</td> <td class="datacell">2</td> <td class="datacell">1</td> <td class="datacell">2</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacell"> F</td> <td class="datacell"> Paul Pierce
</td> <td class="datacell">43:48</td> <td class="datacell">8/13</td> <td class="datacell">22</td> <td class="datacell">5</td> <td class="datacell">8</td> <td class="datacell">1</td> <td class="datacell">1</td> <td class="datacell">5</td></tr></tbody></table>

as for the Bench, Cassell had 17 in 27.5 minutes, and the rest sucked floppycock.

What I'm saying is to tread very lightly on the Cs tonight. All motivation and scheduling points toward a Houston CRUSHING tonight.......

I'm hoping for a good 2H line.

:shake:

I forgot to add this butt Sir Charles definitely brought this up

Glen Taylor KG's old boss called him out today in the media, saying he asked to be benched in the last 5 games of last season.

I'm from Minnesota and watched KG for 12 years ever since I was a snot nosed kid. KG never took a day off in his career here, and he hasn't in Boston either.

I don't know if this will be extra motivation or not. A person of his character and athletic talent, and someone calls you out on it. You best believe he will prove all nay sayers wrong.

KG class act

Glen Taylor a stupid rich buffoon NBA owner

Quote of the night. "if Glen Taylor came in here and kissed my ass, I couldn't tell you who he was" Charles Barkley.

Sir Charles hit back better than anyone else could have.

I saw this story earlier and didn't even want to post it here. Just pathetic. It'd be like the Cavs publicly saying Lebron doesn't give it his all........just total bullshit.

I hope KG just refuses to even acknowledge that comment.

and now they go on the road to Nawlins, who are looking at double revenge for their 2 losses to HOU since the AS break

me smells my first fade of the Rocks

Back