Grizz v Warriors

Suns actually slightly bigger favs than them, that crazy to me. I don’t feel like grizz have much chance in hell here.. they do matchup decently but they ain’t ready for GS, the way they fall behind every game ain’t gonna serve them well this series., I could honestly see dubs in 5, although I agree 4-2 sounds right.

Grizz do have length at guard that can maybe cause Poole:klay/Steph some problems but they just not ready for this. Natural nba progression and all dictates warriors handle business and grizz be better for it next year. How many dd 4th qrtr leads at home are dubs gonna blow? 0

I mean I guess 3 to 1 sounds right….
But maybe I just got to get last series outta my head. I know they got length but

I mean I guess 3 to 1 sounds right….
But maybe I just got to get last series outta my head. I know they got length but
Lol you need 4 but I agree 4-1 sounds about right

Warriors just do what Memphis does better

Grizz have home court too. That’s factoring in to the series price. It honestly opened quite a bit higher than I expected. I guessed around -230. Grizz matchup much better with GS and have played them well this year. Don’t expect them to win series, but would be surprised if it didn’t go 6.

What the -1.5 games line for dubs? Wasn’t out when I looked last night. Debating if I rather add to GS-1.5 gm1 or play series? Kinda thinking a good plan of attack is to hit gm1 even harder then if they lose grab what should be a more discounted series price? Hopefully I just cash the big gm1 play then I’ll just take it gm by gm rest the way!!

What the -1.5 games line for dubs? Wasn’t out when I looked last night. Debating if I rather add to GS-1.5 gm1 or play series? Kinda thinking a good plan of attack is to hit gm1 even harder then if they lose grab what should be a more discounted series price? Hopefully I just cash the big gm1 play then I’ll just take it gm by gm rest the way!!
Seeing GSW -1.5 is -140 for the series at Caesars and DK

Grizz went into Oracle and bounced Dubz from the play in last year. They’re not afraid of this team. Wolves gave them hell.

I dunno how they find a way to help griz win gm2? Unless warriors just don’t try., other than Poole most of them played pretty poorly, Klay was pathetic, Draymond got booted for no reason,, they kept Steph and klay out the flow w tick tack fouls in 1st half. Grizz had 2 guys who couldn’t hit broad side of barn nailing treys and they still lost!! Sure bane will play better but jackson will never go 5-7 from 3 again, Ja shot better from outside than normal. There no chance I’m betting grizz a game in this series. I really think dubs win this in 5 unless refs decide to start booting Steph or Poole out of games. Suppose it have to be Foster in gm2? Nba is such a joke and I’ve grown tired of the grizz also, just punk Ass kids, warriors grown ups.

I dunno how they find a way to help griz win gm2? Unless warriors just don’t try., other than Poole most of them played pretty poorly, Klay was pathetic, Draymond got booted for no reason,, they kept Steph and klay out the flow w tick tack fouls in 1st half. Grizz had 2 guys who couldn’t hit broad side of barn nailing treys and they still lost!! Sure bane will play better but jackson will never go 5-7 from 3 again, Ja shot better from outside than normal. There no chance I’m betting grizz a game in this series. I really think dubs win this in 5 unless refs decide to start booting Steph or Poole out of games. Suppose it have to be Foster in gm2? Nba is such a joke and I’ve grown tired of the grizz also, just punk Ass kids, warriors grown ups.

Dubz didn't allow the role players for Grizz to get any looks - they all played horrible including most importantly Bane.

Think they'll have the same game plan - beg Grizz to have Ja and JJ hit 10 3s to beat them

Dubz didn't allow the role players for Grizz to get any looks - they all played horrible including most importantly Bane.

Think they'll have the same game plan - beg Grizz to have Ja and JJ hit 10 3s to beat them
Kinda what Celts need to do w/Freak

Time honored tradition, let the star get 40+ but don't let anyone else do shit

Yep. GSW you played horrible most of the game, couldn’t hit FTs, Draymond ejected, and STILL won.

Yep. GSW you played horrible most of the game, couldn’t hit FTs, Draymond ejected, and STILL won.

pretty much,, im usually all about betting series to go a certain way even more than actually capping the teams involved or matchups, nothing i love more than a series that screams 6-7 games and 2-2 thru 4 as it pretty damn easy to make money when that the case! i just dont think that a very good idea in this one as i expect dubs to be up 3-1 after 4. the way game 1 went (not to mention the way grizz looked in the 1st round) i just dont think they ready to push GS and i think enough ppl have fallen for grizz to where they gonna expect this to be a better series than it probably will. not saying memphis wont win gm2, i think they take one of the next 3 but im not trying to guess which or put any money on them.

pretty much,, im usually all about betting series to go a certain way even more than actually capping the teams involved or matchups, nothing i love more than a series that screams 6-7 games and 2-2 thru 4 as it pretty damn easy to make money when that the case! i just dont think that a very good idea in this one as i expect dubs to be up 3-1 after 4. the way game 1 went (not to mention the way grizz looked in the 1st round) i just dont think they ready to push GS and i think enough ppl have fallen for grizz to where they gonna expect this to be a better series than it probably will. not saying memphis wont win gm2, i think they take one of the next 3 but im not trying to guess which or put any money on them.
And go figure the Suns are better than the Warriors and Mavs are worse than Grizz

I wouldn't take Dallas seriously unless they left PHX up 2-0 and then I kinda might. Mismatches all over the floor

And go figure the Suns are better than the Warriors and Mavs are worse than Grizz

I wouldn't take Dallas seriously unless they left PHX up 2-0 and then I kinda might. Mismatches all over the floor

i have no doubt mavs will take suns further than grizz will take GS.. id def have taken mavs to beat grizz.

i have no doubt mavs will take suns further than grizz will take GS.. id def have taken mavs to beat grizz.
No chance the Mavs beat Grizz, 6 game series at best me thinks

When did you get on their wagon anyway? They've been the same team all season. Nothing knew, nothing fresh, just yeah, we're the Mavs

since ive came around on Luka (i was pretty hard on him cause it annoys me he apparently has no interest in hitting the weight room a little). He pretty much impossible to stop and i think the way they built the team around him is pretty smart, not to mention brunson emergence, gotta like nova kids, they winners.. ive fallen more on grizz than raised mavs up, i think mavs clearly the 3rd best team in the west (spare me the twolves non defense playing asses, saying they better pretty much disqualifies you! luka would live in the lane vs those scrubs!).. dunno how you lumping mavs with jazz who they handled pretty easy considering they didnt have luka for half the series.

this all moot, just fun to argue bout, we agree on what important, it gonna and always was gonna be suns/dubs in WCF that writing been on the wall all year, NBA rarely disappoints, we pretty much always get the best 2 teams when they clearly the best 2 teams. I just think Mavs the one team who could possibly throw a wrench in it, i dont think they will but im pretty confident they will push suns much harder than grizz push dubs.

Back