Green Bay @ Dallas

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
8-4-1 MNF YTD (67%)
50-42-2 YTD (54%)
46-38-2 ATS YTD (55%)
3-5 Totals (37%)

I dont think the numbers are right on this one. Is it because of some injuries to Green Bay? Woodson I think will play so that is a plus. Dallas has a pretty good defense too but I think the game will stay closer than expected. This is a big time game for Favre and I just hope that he keeps limiting his Int's. With the Pac being 8-0-1 ATS on the road, I have to say that 7 points is too much to give them. I think Dallas will probably win this game to the tune of Dallas 24...GB 20 with a possibility of an upset by GB. Might throw something in the ML for shits and giggles.

Green Bay +7 Good luck guys

Totall agree. I think the Packers win outright. Hope we cash spanish

Dont do it boys.............Cowboys roll tonight.

Cowboys 34
Packers 17

You will look back on this tomorrow and wonder..."How did he know that?"

Best of luck though guys!!

Dont do it boys.............Cowboys roll tonight.

Cowboys 34
Packers 17

You will look back on this tomorrow and wonder..."How did he know that?"

Best of luck though guys!!

Either that or " What the F**k was he on? " :36_11_6: Oh and BTW, which member do you want to keep, brada or Chopz33 ? :down2:

I'm taking Favre +7, he will finally end his undefeated streak in Texas Stadium.

"What the hell is Brett Favre doing here?
I'm in town to play the dolphins ya dumbass"

gl tonight shark but ive got to go with dallas 2nite green bay has to many key injuries for me. i think that dallas will row 2nite.

gl tonight shark but ive got to go with dallas 2nite green bay has to many key injuries for me. i think that dallas will row 2nite.

I agree that Dallas wil probably win but I dont think they will cover. IMO, this game will be very similar to the Dallas/Washington game where Dallas only won by 5. I think Green Bay is much better than Washington on the road. Green Bay beat Washington too and Woodson made the key play. I think GB keeps it close if Woodson plays and has another good game. :cheers:

crazy%20drive.gif
Fucking Refs
trash%20through%20window.gif

Back