green balls and and slippery falls...thursday

theking

Pretty much a regular
Sjisling +182

slept on this one and missed out on about 20 cents of value....

Look at Sjisling on grass this year....playing quite well on the surface. Tough losses to Robredo and Tsonga, both who have shown dominance on this court. Sjisling was able to hang with both of these players on grass. Sjisling does not have the strongest of return games, but I don't see Raonic having an advantage in the return area. Raonic definitely does with his serve, but I feel Sjisling has a strong enough serve to compete with Milos. Once the rallys are underway, this is where Sjisling should dominate with his great touch at the net and a solid passing backhand shot. Raonic is 8-8 on grass, and he has had trouble winning matches as of late. Beating Berlocq is nothing special....whereas Sjisling has played some high level matches on grass this season. He should have a bit of a edge because of this. Books have to make Milos the favorite based on his rankings....Raonic new coach is quoted as saying "If Milos doesn't get many free points on his serve, it creates a tension you really don't want to have. And grass doesn't help because he's a big (six-foot-five) guy and he needs time to swing. That's why I think that on the (slower) clay, he will always play well, especially at Roland Garros."

Raonic himself agrees...""I don't think I've figured out what the solution is for my game on grass," Raonic said. "I'm still looking for the answer. In general, I like the higher bounce on hard courts."

I like Sjisling's chances in this match....

Sjisling +182 -- $180 to win $327.60
Sjisling -2.5 sets +896 -- $30 to win $260

Would love for Sjisling to come through in straights.... good luck!

Should have waited till pre-game... Sjisling up to +248 at the moment. Lost a lot of value there.

Funny thing is, Sjisling -2.5 sets is down to +760

Congratulations to Sjisling. Well done sir. You earned the victory and are doing your part to put your country on the tennis map. Cheers

Thanks mate. Sitting in class watching the scoreline has made this introductory lecture more enjoyable. Plus my prof (female) is decent looking.

Looking back.... I'm a little miffed I didn't add more this morning when I. Saw that price jump up to +248... I should have added at least 75-150 on Sjisling. my adjusted odds would still not of bee ideal but I could have brought in an extra few hundred in profits

Last edited:
Back