• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Greek Olympiakos to Kobe: How bout €83 Million for 1 year?

wreck

Pretty much a regular
It's being reported that Olympiakos is preparing to offer Kobe an absurd $83 million contract - untaxed - next summer that will include these nice extra throw-ins:

In that contract there will be an incredible list of benefits, a villa in the Mediterranean Sea, pay all the taxes at the expense of the club, to pay the bills for the staff and for a private boat for Kobe Bryant. The article also says that they are planning to form Olympiakos into an NBA style club with a court that fits 15-20 thousand seats and a private jet for the team.

That's ridiculous.

Greek team to offer Kobe $83 million … untaxed
Olympiakos is preparing to offer the Lakers superstar an absurd contract next summer that will include a villa in the Mediterranean Sea, pay all the bills for the staff and for a private.

HOLY SHIT! how could anyone turn down that much money?

If they offer that to Kobe maybe LeBron can grab €100 million

Damn Kobe's wife won't be able to get her hand through a door frame after he gives her the next " I fucked a teenager, I'm sorry" ring.

As a fan of Olympiacos don't believe the hype too much fellas.... There's more pride in the NBA and we all know it.

Now if he does decide to take this.... Can you guys say SELL OUT!

Don't get me wrong, it's good money and who can resist a Villa in the Med??

GO FOR IT KOBE.... GreeK Women are hot and so are the tourists

Its a great, unreal deal but the guy is already set for life. Not like he is hurting. Could be real interesting though.

The fact that the story was reported from Italian sites makes me wonder how serious it is. Most of these guys would make Munchausen blush.

The owners of Olympiacos have the money and are crazy enough for their team to make such a move, but commercially it would be a suicide, imo. Such a small market like Greece -or even Europe- can not afford it.

Kobe is going to opt out this summer and most likely resign with the Lakeshow for 150 mill/ 6 years. Theres no way he gives up the glory of dominating the NBA with his current roster for more money. Thats just my opinion.

There's no way he'd do it..... If he wanted to go to the Mediteranean, he'd just go on a vacation in the off-season. The guy loves the publicity, and there just isn't as much over there then here. Besides, he wants to win a ring w/o Shaq and if he went, that'd be one less year to try.

Him turning down $112 million would be worse them him fucking that white girl in denver.

Back