Greater Hartford Open

Is that Alex Caruso, B.A.R.?

Can you fucking believe that!
Arresting a guy on a college campus because you search his belongings and find a grinder with a little bit of bud left in it.
And they charge him with possession of drug paraphernalia, making it sound like he's carrying around heroin needles or some shit.
He's an NBA player for fuck's sake. Would you rather him be popping anti-inflammatories all day and ruin his organs like countless NFL guys have?

Is that Alex Caruso, B.A.R.?

Can you fucking believe that!
Arresting a guy on a college campus because you search his belongings and find a grinder with a little bit of bud left in it.
And they charge him with possession of drug paraphernalia, making it sound like he's carrying around heroin needles or some shit.
He's an NBA player for fuck's sake. Would you rather him be popping anti-inflammatories all day and ruin his organs like countless NFL guys have?
Bingo

I will not count this in my record, but went 1-0 Round #1 ( Pat Perez over Russell Knox )

I have not studied this tourney - have out of town guests - but if I have a selection they will be posted here.

Best of luck.

P.S. I highly recommend Golf SubPar's Podcast this week

@Rockfish

Is it ok to post my selections here? I should have asked first.

If so, I took Sam Burns -130 Over Brendon Todd Round #2

Golf Channel just played portions of this interview of Kis. Noted his good play and how this tourney is one he can win.

I took Kisner -105 Over Rose today

0-1 yesterday

DJ 3 back trending in the right direction....15-1 post Round 3 seems like a pretty good price to me.

Back