GREAT spot for Miami tommorow

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Miami -1

triple revenge, the team is playing much better as of late, and Shaq is carrying the emotional load for the team right now. Walker and Haslem have responded and the Heat are playing like a TEAM for the first time this season. I cant see them dropping to 0-4 against the Bulls this season @ home

i dont want anyone taking that the wrong way, i was not sayin they played the three previous contests @ miami...it just sounded that way, please dont yell at me killa

things you forgot Chicago off a big emotional comeback a look a head for revenge at Orlando the next night

I think you're making a major mistake thinking the Heat are a lock to win this game. Miami is likely to be without Kapono. If he's out the spacing should be all fucked up and the Bulls match up very well with Miami. It's no fluke that they're 3-0 vs. this team. Thursday night the Bulls go to Orlando to get their ass kicked by the Magic. This is the exact same schedule the Bulls opened the season. I believe they beat the Heat tonight and lose badly as a public dog on TNT. Seriously betting on Miami without Wade and Kapono is likely a very tough bet. Chicago plays D but the one thing I will give you is the Bulls are very inconsistent on the road and the fact they're only getting a point makes them very dangerous to bet on. I still think the oddsmakers are telling you they believe Chicago wins simply by the line they're posting. They're not giving you one possession. It's pick the winner or likely lose the bet unless you push on +1.

I don't know man I want to bet the Bulls but like I said the line scares the shit out of me but nothing makes me think the Heat are the better team on the floor without Wade and Kapono.

GLTU

Life is dandy when you're capping the game with a thought from Handy!!

yeah great spot but bad matchups i would only bet small on heat

I think you're making a major mistake thinking the Heat are a lock to win this game. Miami is likely to be without Kapono. If he's out the spacing should be all fucked up and the Bulls match up very well with Miami. It's no fluke that they're 3-0 vs. this team. Thursday night the Bulls go to Orlando to get their ass kicked by the Magic. This is the exact same schedule the Bulls opened the season. I believe they beat the Heat tonight and lose badly as a public dog on TNT. Seriously betting on Miami without Wade and Kapono is likely a very tough bet. Chicago plays D but the one thing I will give you is the Bulls are very inconsistent on the road and the fact they're only getting a point makes them very dangerous to bet on. I still think the oddsmakers are telling you they believe Chicago wins simply by the line they're posting. They're not giving you one possession. It's pick the winner or likely lose the bet unless you push on +1.

I don't know man I want to bet the Bulls but like I said the line scares the shit out of me but nothing makes me think the Heat are the better team on the floor without Wade and Kapono.

GLTU

Life is dandy when you're capping the game with a thought from Handy!!
billiv never said they were a lock, just in a good spot. i agree with you i like the heat here

I believe the Rockets beat the Celtics tonight. By how many? I don't know. I can't predict winning margins and that's why I bet underdogs.

Life is dandy when you know the NBA like Handy!!

I believe the Rockets beat the Celtics tonight. By how many? I don't know. I can't predict winning margins and that's why I bet underdogs.

Life is dandy when you know the NBA like Handy!!

im sorry, did i mention the rockets or the celtics? your insight is as irrelevant as it is unwanted...

i never said miami was a "lock"...soo it would be hard for me to "make a mistake" believing that they are one. the spot is undeniable for miami. This is the regular season and games like these are 90% motivation and 10% momentum...Miami has all the positive karma in the world from the positive press shaq as been recieving as well as their role players...and i cant think of a team out east that miami would want to beat more than chicago right now. The home court is the deciding factor in my pulling of the trigger on this one, were they recieving 4 or 5 in chicago and i might have layed off for now and waited.

sportsnut's analysis seems spot on to me...killa and BAR are on the other side...which suprises me, i wouldn't have expected them on this one...

well i guess we'll have to wait and see

sportsnut's analysis seems spot on to me...killa and BAR are on the other side...which suprises me, i wouldn't have expected them on this one...

well i guess we'll have to wait and see
because they are squares 'an_horse' GL billivy

Billivy and SN against the world..Expect this be a tough tight game that goes down to the wire...with miami pulling it out. There defense is getting no press...BOL bro

nice job...after the 2nd qtr...I honestly thought we had a battle coming...shows a lot about the charachter of the Miami team.

Congrats

nice win. i was wrong you were right (that is most likely to happen again).

i was trying to branch out on this play...usually i put more stock in the on the floor matchups and less on situational handicapping...that's why i was soo shocked to see killa and BAR on Chicago, I felt this was a good situational spot for Miami...obviously it's easy to second guess their judgement due to the blowout...but Miami had to prove they were a contender again...and it had to start with chicago...chicago had embarrased them soo far this season, win or lose and this was still a positive season series for chicago...soo i felt miami had much more to play for...and like i said before...the home court was my deciding factor...

heading for that home stretch

nice pick. I guess you were more than right on this one. A slam dunk. Seriously that's the way to do it.

Good luck and as always life is dandy when you've been in contact with Handy!!

Back