Great MMA Weekend

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
UFC 180 isn't the best card, but there are plenty of fights to choose from all around. Tito/Bonnar are scrubs, but it still peaks my curiousity. Brooks/Chandler is awesome.

I had Brooks as huge dog last time vs. Chandler. That was a close fight that Chandler clearly could have gotten a decision on. I give CHandler a slight edge. small small play on Brooks bc of value.

Manhoef -130. Don't understand this line. Schilling is a good kickboxer, but hasn't fought in MMA since 08.

Phan +370. Just think these odds are out of wack
Ellenberger +164. Fading Gastelum has cost me a lot, why stop now?
Lamas +150 Fading Bermudez has cost me a lot, why stop now?

Like it...tomorrow is going to be a great day with CFB, CBB and UFC. I can't fucking wait

There are a bunch of guys I don't know on the prelims for that Mexico card as I only watched a few episodes of TUF Latin America. But, these guys scrap so it should be good. Im looking forward to Gaethje/Guillard as well. Branch/Okami should be fairly interesting as well.

I expect Lamas/Bermudez to be a great fight.

Alone have a good site with the replays from UFC 180?

No clue. I have Fight pass and end up watching at a later date. I didn't buy this one, choosing to flip between Bellator and WSOF instead bc they were free.

Have a good card coming up. As of right now, I'm leaning Swanson. Cub is a guy I love to watch/bet on.

Thought Barnett won but that ruined parlay. Easy win for Barboza but Stann and Anika are pissing me off with praise of Bobby Green. Fight was easy 30-27

Back