Great Job So Far

YesSir

Brian Windhorst
There is so much information in the NCAA forum so far- I just wanted to thank everyone-

SHSUHorn, BAR, Hunt, Fondy- always on point and agree with your thoughts

RJ EsQ- your Big East and Big 10 threads are very informative and great reads

CarolinaBlue and TroyStacks- great line predictions and early thoughts

Lind- good job with overviews of each team..

and whoever else, keep up the good work!

I think everyone has stepped up nicely for August not even here yet...its great...the next month is gonna be great too as we fidget waiting for it.

College ball is a lot to cap...you really need all this time..that being said imma ready!!

I'm almost done with most of my heavy work. The only thing left for me to do is to spend the next 2-3 weeks reviewing notes and fine tuning my power rankings which were gold for me in September and early October.

I've got all my season results done and will release the rest this week probably one per day to allow some discussion and reflection.

BTW, I really appreciate all the input and criticism. Believe me, I don't take it as you guys being assholes. Criticism makes you review your position, your factual basis for your beliefs, and forces you to fine tune your thinking. Forums like this are invaluable to bounce ideas and thoughts off of during August while you're waiting to kill the books.

BTW, I have been watching the 2006 CFB replays on ESPNU and CSTV all this week. Also very valuable.

I am so fuckin' ready for football.

can't wait to get some lines here in the next 2 weeks....i need my fix bro can't wait to kick some ass again this season with ya

Chomping at the bit too. Looking forward to the CFB. I believe this and NBA are the two best sports to cap.

Couldn't agree more here-the wealth of information in the last few weeks has been incredible-far too much for me to read in my limited time nowadays-but I'll catch up before the season starts, no doubt...

Back