Grading of 2008 Draft (Team by Team)

I like Joe Crawford, Chalmers, Mbah a Moute, White, Weaver, Robin Lopez, Bayless.

the heat did a great job riley didnt dissapoint.. and surprisingly all the moves made by the pacers i think were solid and a good way to start the re tool

Miami did very well...3 solid players who will contribute right away

NJ did well trading RJ, drafting young talent and setting themselves up for the LBJ/Mr. Beyonce' partnership :)

and not to be a homer, but i like what Celts did...if JR can stay straight, work hard and listen to the vets and along with Walker coming back healthy, they got solid talent considering their draft positions

s_t14oct_lobo_howl1_t220.jpg

Giddens ^

Giddens is an athlete, not a really great player. Plus they could've drafted him in 2nd round, and not have been bound by a gauranteed contract. I would say that was one of the worst picks of the 1st round, considering he hasn't really developed much in college, on the court, or off the court. Shawne Williams 2.0.

giddens and walker both have unbelievable athletic talent. If they learn well and work hard, it could be unreal when they release it.

Memphis (completely bias)..

Going into the draft I couldn't imagine getting Darrell Arthur and OJ Mayo. I mean, Mayo was projected 2nd-3rd and Arthur was projected mid-first.

Conley/Lowry/Jaric
Mayo/Critteron
Yag
Warrick/Arthur
Darko/Gasol

Is a decent start. Still a couple years away. Really lack experience, leadership and depth.

Conley/Lowry/Jaric
Mayo/Critteron
Yag
Warrick/Arthur
Darko/Gasol

Is a decent start. Still a couple years away. Really lack experience, leadership and depth.

I agree, we'll probably be a lotto team next year which hopefully translates to a top-PF prospect. Or maybe we sign Josh Smith as a FA. :)

i love watching the grizz open style of play they are one of those undercover over teams which u always love

Back