Youngstown St +22'
Ole Miss +1' (2u)
Zona -24 (2u)
Oregon St +3' (5u)
Arizona St O 55' (5u)

Purdue 2H +10

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Jimmy, I have trouble betting big on Bama games where they are favored because I am a fan first while watching the game. I want to be able to fully enjoy a narrow victory, not be pissed off because I lost 5 units. I'll have some thoughts on the game later.

Streakin, I haven't looked into the Vandy game yet, hopefully will get into it later today. SC coming off an emotional loss, basically eliminated from the East race. How will they respond? I could see them taking their frustration out on Vandy. Or I could see them sleepwalking through this one. Vandy still has distractions with the new rumors that Franklin helped cover up the rape from this summer, so who knows where they are mentally right now? Looking at past games, the under seems like the safest play which points me toward taking points.

Guys, I have been swamped with getting stuff with the new business done while working my current job, so haven't been around much and haven't done a whole lot of capping this week. Got everything done so I can enjoy a beautiful Saturday of football. Will be adding through the day.

SEC thoughts:

Bama: Game has been discussed on here and I've given some thoughts, but anyone who says they know what Bama will look like is just guessing based on what we've seen so far. For me, I'm putting my faith in the Saban revenge angle, plus the year+ of game film he and Smart have on Manziel. If Bama can run the ball well, something they abandoned early last year after getting down so big, Bama will control the game and likely win easily, regardless of what the aTm offense can do. I think the Bama offense will be able to control the clock and the Bama defense will do enough to give them a 2 score win.

AU: Miss St is dogshit. AU isn't much better, but they are better than MSU and they need this one badly or else 5-7 becomes a real possibility. AU by 10 in an ugly low scoring game. Will likely be on the under

Tenny: Blowout city. Oregon will relish the chance to put one on them to show the nation the SEC isn't so big and bad. Too bad UT is like a big east team, but whatever. Ducks by 35

Ole Miss:Tough game to cap. Texas looks like they are really soft and I fear they may have already lost faith in the coaching staff. On the other hand, Ole Miss hasn't won a big game since Eli was QB. I can't put any money on Texas, so I lean Ole Miss + the points, but would not shock me for them to shit the bed or Texas to put out one last great effort to save Mack's job (not that a win over Ole Miss would do that)

SC: Depending on hangover effect here. 2 TDs seems too much to lay in a conference road game. Under looks good too

Ark: Bielema isn't afraid to run up scores as evidenced during his time at Wisky, and that freshman RB is a stud. Ark should cruise and I think laying the points is a winner

No opinion on LSU. They'll win and win easy. Should be another opportunity to get the offense fine tuned before conference play starts.

ANyway, those are off the cuff thoughts, but with a disclaimer that I didn't have a whole bunch of time to look deeply into it. Maybe that's a good thing. Good luck everyone

Forgot about Kentucky. Fishy line for sure. Over 2 TDs, I'll take UK (gulp). UL not all that great on the road, and this is UK's biggest game of the season. Risky if you play it I know.

No big deal..thought it might have been an error at my book..haven't really delved in too much on that one.

I agree..lotta points.

I'm really starting to warm up to Arky. Not sure how/why I overlooked that one initially.

Disagree on Miss St., which is a very auspicious sign for your play I might add. This is Miss St.'s Super Bowl, and I think at the very least the game comes down to the wire. Would not be surprised if Miss St. gets a big road win today at Jordan-Hare today.

I think you'll be able to relax and enjoy the Alabama game today. It's not going to be close.

:shake:

Hope you're right about bama jimmy. Don't trust auburn at all, so I stuck with the under. This game has 17-10 written all over it. Watching the game with my miss st buddy so I'll be pulling for them

Fired up from big Bama win, drank too much, and fired in 2 late night big bets. No discipline but that win feels great.

11-8 for +13.8 units. Gotta love hitting the two late drunk bets for combined 10 units. Don't need to do that again, but i will take it. Apparently, I just need to not study these SEC games too intently, because I felt like I read this week's games pretty well. Bama game was exciting and aTm is never out of it with Manziel at QB. I don't think we'll be the only team to get torched by him, and we won't be the only team to gash them. Really interested to watch their game with Ole Miss and LSU. Big miss on Vandy under. Maybe they are an over team this year. AU game went about as expected. Mullen coached State out of a victory, surely he is on his way out. As expected, Oregon throttled Tennessee. Oregon looks really good and a legit national title contender. Whole Pac12 looks pretty good, except USC. Didn't watch much of UK game, but watching the score, it appeared that Louisville never built a big lead and the Cats kept it within the number, if you got 14+.

Hopefully get to look at the games a little more this week

Back