gps_3 week 14

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
Will update record when I get to my computer at home. On phone for now. Terrible week last week. Worst one of the season I think.

Week 14:

Texas -4' (2.5u)
Miss St +4' (2.5u)

Arkansas +24' (2.5u)
tOSU -14' (2.5u)
Minnesota +14' (2.5u)
aTm +4 (2.5u)
KSt -16' (5u)
ECU +3 (2.5u)
UCF TT O 38' (2.5u)
Alabama TT o 32' (3u)

Last edited:
Miss St's defense is underrated and I think they'll limit ole miss' offense. Think the motivation is greater with Mullen as well.

Good luck this week gps!!! With you on Tejas. Laying off of the Egg Bowl. Not sure which way to go on that one. LOVE KSU!!! They LOVE to put the worst possible beatdown on KU every season. Will definitely be on that one. The other 4 are also on my radar. Not sure which ones I'll be on yet, but will most likely be on a couple of those as well.

Do think you should pull the trigger on Bama though.

:shake:

No BAMA

Trying to decide. Games like this I would be happy with a 1 point win. Hate having to cheer for a cover in addition to the win. Feel good about it, but may just lay off

Smart capper...This is not the game to play heavy on....Although I have two on my team -9, I will be happy with a win...way to much emotion with Ala/AUb

GL this wk gps

Thanks bones

Added Alabama team over. Not sure about the cover, but I don't think AU can keep the tide under 35

Back