Navy TT O 33' (7.5u)
ECU TT O 34' (5u)
Va Tech +6 (2.5u)
Miss St TT O 24 (5u)
Bama TT O 33' (2.5u)

Houston TT O 27' (5u)
Arizona TT O 30' (5u)

Last edited:
Second bad week in a row. Going to tighten it up a little this week. Been real busy so won't have SEC thoughts unless anyone asks a question and I can give my opinion, not that it means much right now. Good luck to everyone this week, except the LSU guys. Health to y'all

where you been? have lots of sec questions this week!

but seriously, if you have time - thoughts on Vandy in the swamp and/or thoughts on Aubbie at Rocky Top.

I gave 11 to LSU on your boys. BOL.

Baylor TT...5U...seems like a bet of the year or are you just increasing units going forward?

Baylor TT...5U...seems like a bet of the year or are you just increasing units going forward?

I've thrown a few 5 unit bets out this season, but my plan is to have fewer bets with around the same amount of units in play. I don't trust Baylor to cover the 16 or whatever, but I'm not going to get in their way as far as points scored. Literally have bet them over every week (I think) and not stopping now. Can't get the UT game out of my head concerning OU

Good luck today guys. Card is finalized for now. Roll Tide

Tailed on navy and ECU TT, got 'em a full pt higher...didn't matter.

GL on rest of card, brother...:cheers:

Good call on the Navy TT. I wish I had the foresight to make the same play. I had them -15.5. They should have covered, but shit the bed.

Back