GOY?

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
No idea what the spread will be. GS last 5 at home 3-2 vs Spurs. 4-6 last 10 vs Spurs but 6-4 ATS. Last year they lost to GS in the second round of the playoffs winning once at home and once away. They have played the Spurs one time this year losing 74 to 76 at the Spurs. Playoff revenge has not occurred. GS recently got back one good player but is missing Jermaine O'Neal. Been playing in a very average manner. Now they receive the Spurs on Thursday. they have had 1 b-b game in their last 10. Spurs are playing worst 5 in 7 but it is actually worst 7 in 10. They are an old team playing on the road missing their point guard. After they play this game they have 1 day off and play OKC at home. Pops got fined in a similar spot a year or so ago by just resting his key players and letting the scrubs play. Doubt he will admit doing it here but honestly expect him to pull them fairly quickly after they start off being buried.
GOY? Looks good to me.

You could get good value but their scrubs covered that game in Miami fairly easily last year as well

I'm on it already. Steph wasn't there for the last time at San Antonio so playoff revenge still here. Iggy just came back last game and he's huge for us. 9-4 with him. 5-8 without. 2 of those 4 losses with him were without steph. With our top 6 guys in, we're legit with playoff revenge. SA on a b2b, without their best player. BOL

Added GS first half, first quarter and first 6 minutes. Probably hitting GS second half if the lead is under 18. BOL

BM first to push this way up...now 6 to 6.5 there...so if you like it get on it elsewhere quick...

[TABLE="class: statistics_table, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, bgcolor: #FFFBF0"]12/19/13[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, bgcolor: #FFFBF0, align: center"]G[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, bgcolor: #FFFBF0"]Manu Ginobili[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, bgcolor: #FFFBF0"]Rest[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, bgcolor: #FFFBF0"]expected to miss Thursday vs. Golden State[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]12/19/13[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]F[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]Tim Duncan[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]Rest[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]expected to miss Thursday vs. Golden State[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, bgcolor: #FFFBF0"]12/18/13[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, bgcolor: #FFFBF0, align: center"]G[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, bgcolor: #FFFBF0"]Tony Parker[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, bgcolor: #FFFBF0"]Shin[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, bgcolor: #FFFBF0"]expected to miss Thursday vs. Golden State[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Waited bout 10 minutes too long personally. Now, if it means they are resting guys then I am kind of glad. I never trust that stuff.

2nd best player on the Spurs roster is Kawhi Leonard, Pop always get his bench to play hard. Definite value on the Spurs right now, possibly more later on.

Surprised Pop showed his hand this early though, usually waits until 15 mins before tip.

Will wait and see if I can get an 8 or more.

Yep, emkee.....Could be a sick middle opportunity for those of us who bought in early. I remember the Spurs playing very hard in these games last year.

[TABLE="class: tableStatic"]
<thead>[TR]
[TD="width: 30%"]Official[/TD]
[TD="width: 30%"]Home Record[/TD]
[TD="width: 30%"]Under Record[/TD]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody> [TR]
[TD="width: 30%"]Brent Barnaky
[/TD]
[TD="width: 30%"] (70-96, -29.5)
[/TD]
[TD="width: 30%"] (87-79, 4.5)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 30%"]Rodney Mott
[/TD]
[TD="width: 30%"] (185-191, -15.8)
[/TD]
[TD="width: 30%"] (187-188, -9.8)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 30%"]Sean Wright
[/TD]
[TD="width: 30%"] (173-177, -13.1)
[/TD]
[TD="width: 30%"] (166-188, -28.6)
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

You could get good value but their scrubs covered that game in Miami fairly easily last year as well
This.

Not saying it won't happen, but it just seems like every time this scenario arises (Spurs/Heat last season, Nets/Clippers this season), it never goes according to script (and, yes, I fell for it both times ; )

Good luck tuck.

Can always use luck. Expected the starters out fast regardless. A little worried this might screw up first 6 minutes bet. Hope it hits 8 or 9 myself for at least a partial middle. Over all think it hurts me. Oh well.

2nd best player on the Spurs roster is Kawhi Leonard, Pop always get his bench to play hard. Definite value on the Spurs right now, possibly more later on.

Surprised Pop showed his hand this early though, usually waits until 15 mins before tip.

Will wait and see if I can get an 8 or more.

He 'tipped his hand this early' to avoid the wrath of the league and the fines

Probably not betting Spurs. Agree in general with what has been said. But GS HATES Spurs and with good reason. Spurs-Miami games are not a correct model for this game. GS has to start playing well and this is a good time to do it. With Duncan and company I originally expected a 15 up win for GS. just sticking with my position. Hopefully we all win. GL

Back