1st H Clips +2.5 (-120)- 360 to win 300
Clippers +4.5- 660 to win 600
2nd H Golden State Warriors -3.5 (-120)- 1440 to win 1200
2nd H Clips +1.5 (-105)- 315 to win 300

so far
5-5
+600

Last edited:
I'm taking the Suns -the points. I know the "troubles" the Suns are having this season. 1-6 against the West's current playoff seeds, only win being against Parkerless Spurs. Team chemistry being put into question with rumors of players worrying about their shots and everything. Amare seemingly missing practice yesterday out of frustration from the loss. So why the Suns? I believe with all the publicity of this team's troubles, Phoenix will respond

There was an article in newspaper of the Suns horrible record against the Western powers this yr. I believe at least someone posts these articles in the locker room for the Suns to read. The team captains and D'antoni all met and discussed the problems. I think they play playoff type ball here

Now, I just realized after this game, I'll have played Denver's last 5 games (won w GS and Den vs SA, lost w Minny and Philly-moose) They really have seemed to get it going. This was supposed to be a big month for them, and they're showing it. Nene and Martin are really contributing, AI, Melo, and Camby are doing their things. Anthony, Kleiza, and Najera are playing their roles very nicely. However, this is a tough scheduling spot for these guys. 4/5 with the last game @ Phoenix. AI been playing 42+ minutes each game, and might come out a bit flat after beating his old team.

matchup wise: Nash and Melo should go at it, but I see this as a flat spot for AI and a motivational spot for Nash. Actually think Nash might be on Carter, leaving Raja (who's expected to play)/Barbosa on AI. fine. Hill/Marion should give Melo fits. and the crap talked about Amare on the rebounds should make him be able to at least get his against Camby. Amare struggles guarding good centers, but Camby is mostly a defensive player, and actually is kinda soft on offense (side for oboards)

the starting line-up will remain for Phoenix. I feel Phoenix has the edge in this game as more motivated. Better rested. Better coached. Home court. Owns the matchups. And I acctually feel this line is a little short.

and the quote
"There's a sense of urgency to get this win," forward Grant Hill said of Monday night's game.

as far as the GS game goes, its a toughie

GS off of consecutive losses for the first time since SJAX came back. They respond really well off of losses and really come blazing. SA on a b2b, a spot the typically are weaker in over the past couple yrs. Oracle will be rockin like crazy. the line is pretty much picking the winner. SA been struggling on the road lately

however..

SA is the WORST matchup for GS. Yes GS beat them Dec 12, but SA was without Duncan- the man that normally kills us. SA is 6-6 in their last 12 games, but we all know that won't continue. The reason SA lost 4 straight road games, was because they were shorthanded in each. Now I know Duncan banged his knee yesterday, but should he play, he'll dominate. No1 on this team can guard him, Biedrins really cannot, Harringont- no. Brandon Wright-? maybe he'll come out and surprise, but I'll take the rookie guarding MVP anyday. Duncan is too smart and SA too well-coached and experienced to lose to the fronting/double teams GS throw at big men.

GS been settling for all these outside shots, which are bound to go in eventually, but I'll take my chances. 1 thing that's really been working for GS is the pick-roll with Jax/Baron with Biedrins, but I think SA will be prepped for it and can stop the classic pick and roll, enough to ensure Biedreins doesn't get 6 layups in a game. GS is starting to put plays for Biedrins, which will be hard for him to finish with Duncan on him.

SA has the outside shooters in Ginobli/Barry/finly/ bonner/ horry to punish GS when they double/triple team or when we try to useless zone. also, I know SA been struggling to score lately, but what better to change that against the team giving up to most Points Per Game in GS? With the big 3 back together, I think SA will not only win but dominate GS.

SA has 9 losses this season

1) At houston
2) at Dallas
3) at Sac
4) at GS
5) at LA
6) vs Phoenix
7) at Memphis
8) vs Toronto
9) at Denver

SA has had 3 chances to revenge those losses, so far this season
nov 16: beat Houston 90-84, beat Dallas (w/o duncan) 97-95, and beat Memphis 111-87. I think they'll continue the trend and revenge their loss

now I hate to bet against GS off a loss, or worse off 2, but overall, i do not think GS can guard SA. WIll very likely be on SA

oh yea and for the SA game

SA is 13-0 this yr when scoring 100pts or more. I really believe they'll get it tonight to make it 14-0

SF - GS, dare I say it, due for a form slump after going 19-7, which is severely overperforming for them - imo they're simply not good enough to keep that up.

BOL - I simply won't bet against them (GS) because theyre in the home rest vs B2B spot.

well yesterday started my shit badly, but hopefully today will turnaround

for now my leans are Houston, Seattle, and will play Milwaukee with the board

Yao should eat up Wash and I like how they've been playin

Cleveland been cakewalking thru 1st H'z waiting for Lebron's 4th qtrs

Philly in ass of schedule spot

chicago was owning the glass and FGA. I think they had like 15 Oboards. Just NY was making shots. well we all know how much NY is a one half team.

only leans for Wednesday so far are Detroit (off a loss. don't really like Dallas this yr, like the matchups for Detroit as well), Toronto (with the board again), and very small lean to Miami (Milwaukee off a road W, Miami little revenge.. have to see)

With ncaa ending, I see a lot of bored old guys that need action. Time to watch the 'public' plays

Toronto -9- 550 to win 500
-Toronto -8- 1320 to win 1200
Atlanta -3- 660 to win 600

there were waaaay too many angles on the boston/charlotte game

1) revenge on either side from the earlier miracle boston win earlier this yr
-(revenge from charlotte from giving up that mircle, revnge from boston to show charlotte got lucky and to send a message that they weren't just lucky to get a w)
-let down from both sides- charlotte off an actually W, Boston off the big Detroit W
-no ray allen- can be twisted both ways 1) for charlotte-he's one of the big 3- boston needs him. 2) for boston- he been struggling and his absence only helps the line/pushes public off boston

Back